1998 mcat scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Henderson

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
A reader wants to know the 1998 mcat score averages. Does anyone know? AAMCAS only makes 1992-97 available on their website.

Members don't see this ad.

from HG:

Straight from AAMC:
April 1998 - 7.9 VR, 8.3 PS, P WS, 8.5 BS

August 1998 - 7.8 VR, 8.1 PS, O WS, 8.2 BS

[This message has been edited by HG (edited 08-20-1999).]

Just thought it would be fun to resurrect a 10-year old thread :).

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, did you look for "1998"?!

I did, because the oldest threads I could find were from 1999. So I typed "1998" hoping that something from 1998 would show up, but the oldest thread was this one from 1999. So I went with it :)

Haha, is that a diablo reference?
It could be... are there British & necromancers in Diablo? I have to admit that I didn't play the games. I was referring to the fact that brent managed to raise a thread from the dead.

It could be... are there British & necromancers in Diablo? I have to admit that I didn't play the games. I was referring to the fact that brent managed to raise a thread from the dead.

If it can be extrapolated to people, that's not a bad skill to have as a doctor, you know...

I should have included that skill in my application :laugh:.

"Brent Pennelly, Necromancer, Level II..."

Not sure what a Level II is, but it sure sounds more professional.

If it can be extrapolated to people, that's not a bad skill to have as a doctor, you know...

I should have included that skill in my application :laugh:.

"Brent Pennelly, Necromancer, Level II..."

Not sure what a Level II is, but it sure sounds more professional.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Remember to add gems to your weapons before heading off to rounds, Dr. Necromancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.