1bd/ba in 2bd/2ba in the Baltimore Inner Harbor area!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

love2bfit

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seeking a quiet, studious, clean student or young professional (female) to take over my lease starting in January. The bedroom available is 14'x11' with high ceilings and a master bath! The room is in a beautiful 2bd/2ba bi-level apartment with exposed brick, large windows, brand new carpet, and a kitchen with all appliances (including diswasher!). My roommate is a student at the Johns Hopkins Medical Campus, she's very friendly, clean, and respectful. She has an adorable cat as well.

The listed monthly rent is $720, this does not include electricity or cable/internet. However, cable usually costs us about $40 each/month, and electricity is about $35 each/month. Parking is also available for $120/mo (surface lot next door) or $180/mo (covered garage across the street). This is a gorgeous, affordable place! Serious inquiries only please. Close to UMD, Hopkins (Medical), metro, bus, light rail, BWI airport.

Looking for someone ASAP! Interested? Contact me at 631-434-5215, [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.