Quantcast

1bd/ba in 2bd/2ba in the Baltimore Inner Harbor area!

Everything you need to conquer the DAT exam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

love2bfit

Reaction score
Seeking a quiet, studious, clean student or young professional (female) to take over my lease starting in January. The bedroom available is 14'x11' with high ceilings and a master bath! The room is in a beautiful 2bd/2ba bi-level apartment with exposed brick, large windows, brand new carpet, and a kitchen with all appliances (including diswasher!). My roommate is a student at the Johns Hopkins Medical Campus, she's very friendly, clean, and respectful. She has an adorable cat as well.

The listed monthly rent is $720, this does not include electricity or cable/internet. However, cable usually costs us about $40 each/month, and electricity is about $35 each/month. Parking is also available for $120/mo (surface lot next door) or $180/mo (covered garage across the street). This is a gorgeous, affordable place! Serious inquiries only please. Close to UMD, Hopkins (Medical), metro, bus, light rail, BWI airport.

Looking for someone ASAP! Interested? Contact me at 631-434-5215, [email protected]