1BD in 2bd (utilities and housekeeping) Los Angeles + USC Keck CHLA Kaiser Cedars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

s_hana_kaiya

Reaction score
I am a neuroscientist at CHLA, USC Keck. I know how hard it is to find a safe and quiet space! This room would be great for a visiting med student, fellow etc. You can find my listing on furnished finder (https://www.furnishedfinder.com/property/410789_1) and rotating room (RotatingRoom) <-- not sure why the pictures are not showing up

Private room in a 2bd large >1800 sqft apartment in a quiet and safe residential neighborhood. We can do a zoom meet and greet/walk through.
● Fully furnished including linens.
● Smoke-free
● Rate includes housekeeping 2x/month + utilities + linens + essentials + wifi + streaming. Street parking is ample and free.

● Pets are on site (1 Bernedoodle, 1 Basenji and 1 cat who is outdoors most of the time).

● Easy to get to: CHLA, Keck, Kaiser, Hollywood Presbyterian (20 min), Cedars (10 min), Kaiser West LA (11 min). Near LACMA, La Brea Tar Pits, Wiltern (music), the Grove.

Rate is $1700/mo but we can work out a weekly rate.

Members don't see this ad.