1st Practice Test Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Techmed07

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Kaplan Diag- 8,8,9 ----25

So I am enrolled in a Kaplan course. Recently we had to take a Diag. I had actually been studying the month before. Nothing really hardcore just looked over EK for physics and chemistry (I just did the practice questions at the end of each chapter, I did not do any of the EK 30 minute exams). I did not get to finish either of the books. I think I still have 3 chapters left between them. In addition I looked at some verbal (EK 101.. I was averaging 10s). I did not even touch Biology, I just did not have time nor did I care to at that moment. My score break down was 8 in PS (disappointing, I figured it would be higher), 8 in VR (VERY disappointng.. I figured it would be higher) and a 9 in BS ( strange it is my highest.. figuring I did not even look at Biology or Organic)..

I was wondering with a month of studying done and two more to go. How is a 25 for a base line (I am shooting for above a 30).. and being that my score is even across the board what would you suggest my plan of action be? Should I just review along with the course or just do more practice problems... any suggestions are appreciated. Taking the test late August or early September.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok. Thanks guys for your input. I'll subtract 9 (3 from each section) off my score and use that as a starting point.

Sorry guys. I need more opinions. I cannot believe that the diagonostic mean absolutely nothing. Can somebody else chime in. I take my first full length next week. I take one full length every week after that (for a total of 5 full lengths)