1st year Over!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
interesting to see when different schools get out. i was done 3 weeks ago, and i thought that was late compared to when others had gotten out weeks earlier. congrats to everyone finishing up.

so now when does everybody start up again?

here at UArizona, we get 8 weeks off, so startup is july 26.

Members don't see this ad.

it is so enjoyable to read all of your posts. i can remember exactly how you felt. believe it or not, most of you will look back on medical school as being a large joke in terms of work and stress. someone told me this when i was going into my second year of med school and i thought they were crazy. i mean how many more hours in the day can you work and worry about knowing things? turns out that there are even more than seem possible! if there is any advice that i can offer, it is to try and figure out a way to live a healthy life and find some release that you can rely on! congrats and keep truckin'.

Penn MS1s finally finished today. Somehow I'm not very happy. My summer is going to be as busy if not busier than med school with rotation and classes. To make matters worse my girlfriend, the source of most of my med school happiness, is away for much of it. Then I think, oh wow, 1 year down, 7 years (probably) to go till can I even leave the program! Ugh. It never ends... It never ends...