1week until MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rofl

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
was going take 1-2 AAMC practice tests in that window

which 2 should I take?

(aug 18 is real test)

Members don't see this ad.

...Which ones have you done?

Do the latest 2 you haven't done yet.
have not done any.

done PS/Kaplan practice tests, scoring in high-30s there...we'llsee how 11, then 10 go!

thanks

$35/test. yeesh

Members don't see this ad :)
Will do.

Any reasonasto why?

Because they are more recent and so they are more predicative of actual MCAT. AAMC 11 was a real test administered in 2010, which is just last year. So, AAMC 11 is still a little more predicative since it is more recent.

Because they are more recent and so they are more predicative of actual MCAT. AAMC 11 was a real test administered in 2010, which is just last year. So, AAMC 11 is still a little more predicative since it is more recent.
Excellent. Alright, AAMC 10 time. See you on the other side of a 40! :xf::laugh:

4Ylcb.png

STUPID, stupid mistakes. oh well.

this was a recently administered test?

Can you comment on how you go about taking your FLs? Do you just do them in order? Discretes first? etc etc. I'm spending about 2x as much time as you on physics and biology....that's weird, i didn't think i was going THAT slowly....

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you comment on how you go about taking your FLs? Do you just do them in order? Discretes first? etc etc. I'm spending about 2x as much time as you on physics and biology....that's weird, i didn't think i was going THAT slowly....
1) isolate myself from teh world
2) begin test
3) take test in order, including addressing questions in order
4) ????
5) pray for PROFIT!!!!

this was the toughest practice test I have taken by far (in terms of time spent/Q); I felt like I spent a long time thinking and trying to understand things. FFFUUUUARK. dunno if i answered your Q, but it's what I got

I got very similar AAMC 11 scores before I took the real thing and ended up with a 39. I think you're in good shape for a 35+ :thumbup:

just took 11 and got the exact same score, breakdown, and questions right on each section as you OP :p

browsed this thread a few hours before i took it, perhaps it was good luck?:luck:

congrats on your score!

I voided the test I took. 100% srs.

I didn't think I 35+'d it so i felt it was useless to take it.

if we voided a test, do schools know that we sat for it at all? thanks!
about to start practice test 10 now...

5Eqvv.png

plateauuuuuu ffuuuuuuuu

super nervous about the real thing :oops::cry: gonna have a heart attack lulz