1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

2 Bedroom condo for rent near USC health science campus

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by dpmd, May 17, 2007.

1. dpmd

dpmd Relaxing
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Large two bedroom, two bath condo available July 1. Dual master bedroom design with living room and kitchen in between. Balcony with room for BBQ and chairs. New paint and pergo flooring throughout (vinyl tile in kitchen and bathrooms). New oven, dishwasher, and microwave (fridge is only a couple of years old). Washer/dryer hookups in unit, and we are likely leaving the washer and dryer behind. The complex has a pool and a jacuzzi. Two tandem parking spaces assigned . Quiet neighborhood with lots of health science campus students, and county staff, about a 10 min drive away. There are several unsecured wireless internet networks available (but we don't own them, I can't guarantee anything). 1800/month includes cable, trash, and water. Willing to negotiate. PM me if you have any questions.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Farmercyst

Farmercyst From the shadows
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    How many sq ft?

4. dpmd

dpmd Relaxing

Attending Physician
    1080 sq ft, not including the balcony. One room is about 11X14, the other is closer to 10X10 (due to the laundry area on the other side of the wall). Both rooms have two closets. Dining area fits a 6-person table. Living room fits a large tv, and regular size couches.

5. dpmd

dpmd Relaxing

Attending Physician
    Bumping this thread since my tenants are moving out.

Updated info:
    Available Aug (may be negotiable depending on when my tenants can move out-their lease isn't up until end of July)
    Flooring, paint, and appliances can no longer be called "new" but everything is in good working order.
    Rent is now only 1600/month includes cable, trash, and water (financial incentives given for longer leases or early lease renewals).

PM or post in thread for any questions

6. dtanedo

I might be interested in your apartment if it is still available! Thanks!

7. bettyjmaar

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Hi Member 114959, I guess you are looking for home that can be rented, even if you are considering to buying it you should first give it a try by renting it, that's my advice. Enjoy!