2 days til D-DAY.... where do I stand?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Guins330

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So like it says I'm two days out from my test. I've put in a lot of time over the summer and I'm hoping it pays off. I'm just wondering where it looks like I'll stand on my actual test based on these bootcamp scores. I've went through these quite a few times, and these are my scores from this weekend.
bio 30/26/26/25/26
GC 30/30/25/26/27
OC 22/21/27/26/20
RC- starting it today. I feel like you either know how to read or you don't, and if you don't then you shouldn't have made it this far in life haha
PAT 21/18/19/18/19
QR 23/19

For bio I've been using qvault also, and have been averaging a 22 on the tests.
These are also the avg. bootcamp gives you
Any recommendations??

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So like it says I'm two days out from my test. I've put in a lot of time over the summer and I'm hoping it pays off. I'm just wondering where it looks like I'll stand on my actual test based on these bootcamp scores. I've went through these quite a few times, and these are my scores from this weekend.
GC 30/30/25/26/23
OC 22/21/27/26/20
RC- starting it today. I feel like you either know how to read or you don't, and if you don't then you shouldn't have made it this far in life haha
PAT 21/18/19/18/19
QR 23/19

For bio I've been using qvault also, and have been averaging a 22 on the tests.
Any recommendations??

So these scores are from the first time you ever took the tests or after multiple times?

I took the bio, oc and gc 4 times over the past month but those are the most recent. The pat is the only time I've ever taken it and same with the qr. I've been using the math destroyer for the qr section

I took the bio, oc and gc 4 times over the past month but those are the most recent. The pat is the only time I've ever taken it and same with the qr. I've been using the math destroyer for the qr section

Well obviously your scores are very solid, but it's hard to say if it was mainly because of memorization of particular questions or because you learned it. But they are definitely solid if you feel like it was mainly through learning the information.

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel that's how I learn best. From that I was able to see what i need to review on the next couple days for ochem and gchem. The bio is memorization, but the all of qvault's questions and what i've learned from feralis I'm hoping it pays off.

I feel that's how I learn best. From that I was able to see what i need to review on the next couple days for ochem and gchem. The bio is memorization, but the all of qvault's questions and what i've learned from feralis I'm hoping it pays off.

Well good luck! Mine is on Tuesday as well :-/

Nice practice scores dude! I can empathize with you completely and all I have to say is take it easy and just review. I'll be taking it Tuesday as well, so I plan on spending tmrw going over areas I've had the most difficulty with, my flashcards, and road maps. Anyways, keep your head up and get ready to do well! Lastly, best of luck to everyone!

Nice practice scores dude! I can empathize with you completely and all I have to say is take it easy and just review. I'll be taking it Tuesday as well, so I plan on spending tmrw going over areas I've had the most difficulty with, my flashcards, and road maps. Anyways, keep your head up and get ready to do well! Lastly, best of luck to everyone!

Haha thanks man. Good luck!