2 days till D-Day, any advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ForeverKhaled

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My exam is drawing closer, only 52 hours left on the clock. If anyone has some sounds advice they are willing to share I would greatly appreciate it.

-Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

Relax, you know what you're going to need by now... so just show it come test day! :p

If you have the destroyer, i would go over it again... make sure you understand the choices!
Rabena Ma3ak - good luck :)
Let us know how you do!

Members don't see this ad :)
At this point, you don't want to push hard. Just relax and go over some concepts. Concentrate on what you know. Go over the solutions in the destroyer for chem and organic understand them. Go over basic math concepts: trig probability unit conversion etc....
And get a good night sleep the night before the test.
Good luck

Make sure you get a good nights sleep tonight as well. Might not be able to sleep as well the night before the test.
But try to relax, as hard as that is..

Yea, its almost 4 and I've reviewed almost everything in orgo and chem. I'm still going to review some English, math and bio. As for sleeping, it's going to be hard to sleep tonight and after but I have to try. Thanks guys.