2+ months after complete at GW, No Word

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StritchMD2011

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been complete at GW since early September and have yet to hear a word from them, not even an email stating I've been put on the "hold of death."

My girlfriend submitted her secondary nearly a month after me, and already received the hold letter.

Anyone else in this situation? Is it worth calling, or should I just continue to be patient?

I apologize for this thread, but I did some searching around and can't seem to find anyone in a similar situation...

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the exact same boat. Complete in mid-September and not a word.

are the gfs stats a lot better than the schools, or a lots worse? Im guessing yours are pretty much in line with their avgs. Am I right, am I right? Typically from the people I know applying...if you are looked at as a person with stats that will get you into many better schools, first you get a hold, and shortly after, you get a rejection. This also occurs if you are way below. Remember, over 10k applicants there. They have enough time wasted on the secondaries that they are going to be particularly picky about choosing interviewees that are likely to choose them back.

Members don't see this ad :)
i have been complete since mid-August. I did call them a couple of weeks ago, and they said I am in line to be reviewed (which leads me to wonder how I already haven't been reviewed, but I wasn't going to question it....better than a hold)

If you really want to go to GW then definitely call or email them! They are all very nice and their email can me found on the website it's just [email protected]. They got back to me within a few hours....