School starts in August. But now I'm feeling unsure as to whether I want this or not. I know it's a major decision and I should take it very seriously. But I can't help but rethink. I wouldn't want to do something that I don't love, nor would I want to take a seat away from someone who does love and deserve it. I'm really worried. Can anyone offer me any sort of advice? Is it possible at all for me to push back my admission by 1 year with my school? I'd rather not name the school here, but it is a D.O. school.