2 weeks left!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wererew

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I'm 2 weeks out from my exam and I still feel like my biology is not sticking, did any of you guys find making flashcards useful?

I took the 2009 yesterday and got 21Bio, 19GC, 19OC

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I like taking concise notes on cue cards for concepts/formulas/definitions that I just can't seem to stick in my head and try to review them as often as I can, I find it helps :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys! So I'm 2 weeks out from my exam and I still feel like my biology is not sticking, did any of you guys find making flashcards useful?

Those are good scores! Good luck on the real thing! I have a notebook filled with things I don't remember or from questions that I got wrong. I review every couple of days now. Best of luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)

Excellent, you are on track. No timed test can accurately predict a score, but this shows you have a good working knowledge. Also remember this was an actual test in 2009 and those would have been your scores in 2009. I would use the last weeks focusing on any areas of weakness and making them strengths. There have been some lower Bio scores lately, if you are using the Destroyer I urge you to do ALL the work, reading carefully through the explanations, knowing the correct choices as well as the incorrect ones.

Hope this helps..Nancy

Excellent, you are on track. No timed test can accurately predict a score, but this shows you have a good working knowledge. Also remember this was an actual test in 2009 and those would have been your scores in 2009. I would use the last weeks focusing on any areas of weakness and making them strengths. There have been some lower Bio scores lately, if you are using the Destroyer I urge you to do ALL the work, reading carefully through the explanations, knowing the correct choices as well as the incorrect ones.

Hope this helps..Nancy

Thank you! Have you noticed any changes students have been complaining about for bio? I know we are seeing more application problems.. but every exam is different! Ahh! I am on my 2nd round of the destroyer..

Last edited: