USMLE/COMLEX 20% discount on Lippincott’s Illustrated Review titles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lauraLWW

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Enjoy a 20% discount on Lippincott's Illustrated Review titles! Use promotion code: WBB452ZZ at checkout on LWW.com.

The internationally best-selling Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews Series enables students to quickly review and assimilate large amounts of complex information by utilizing powerful visual resources. Texts feature full-color annotated illustrations, an outline format, chapter summaries, USMLE-style review questions, and case studies.

Many books come with a companion website containing all of the illustrations, fully searchable text, and an interactive question bank.

Be sure to take our student survey for your chance to win an iPad!

Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry

Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Cell and Molecular Biology

Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Immunology

Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Microbiology

Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
For any of your MS0s and MS1s out there, I just have to put in a plug for this series if you somehow aren't already familiar with it--there were only pharm, biochem, and micro books when I was a preclinical student, but they were all super helpful because of the pictures and cartoons. The biochem book in particular has a nice 25ish page summary at the end that was a great review for Step 1. lauraLWW, maybe you've already added similar summaries to the other books, but if not, I'd like to suggest that you consider doing that.

Also, just as an FYI for the MS1s, it is not realistic to use these books for Step 1 review; they're way too long. If you want to get the maximum benefit out of them, you should buy them at the beginning of your MS2 year and use them throughout the year.

For any of your MS0s and MS1s out there, I just have to put in a plug for this series if you somehow aren't already familiar with it--there were only pharm, biochem, and micro books when I was a preclinical student, but they were all super helpful because of the pictures and cartoons. The biochem book in particular has a nice 25ish page summary at the end that was a great review for Step 1. lauraLWW, maybe you've already added similar summaries to the other books, but if not, I'd like to suggest that you consider doing that.

Also, just as an FYI for the MS1s, it is not realistic to use these books for Step 1 review; they're way too long. If you want to get the maximum benefit out of them, you should buy them at the beginning of your MS2 year and use them throughout the year.

Thanks for your review! We'll keep your suggestions in mind for our new Lippincott’s Illustrated Review editions!

Status
Not open for further replies.