20% Off! 99th Percentile MCAT Tutoring Service!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BYUCougar2011

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Andrew, the founder of MCAT Self Prep, the 99th percentile tutoring service. My company offers online MCAT tutoring for a fraction of the cost charged by mainstream test prep companies. Princeton Review charges between $135 and $170 an hour for tutoring. Kaplan charges $4899 for just 25 hours of tutoring! And that's just to tutor with someone with an unknown score. I scored in the 99th percentile and am offering MCAT tutoring packages starting at just $299!

As most people on SDN know, you don't need to spend thousands of dollars on a test prep company to get a top MCAT score. I have analyzed the experiences of over fifty 515+ MCAT scorers and have looked for patterns in their preparation. My "Crushing the MCAT Guide" is based on their experiences and will help you make an MCAT plan modeled after those who have achieved great success on this exam. You can get the first chapter of my book for free by contacting me.

I am currently going through the medical school application process and have received interview invitations from top schools like New York University and The Mayo Clinic. I understand what it is like trying to decide who to study with for the MCAT. While most of my friends were spending thousands of dollars on test prep companies, I decided to create my own study plan based on the experiences of other top scorers. After getting my score back, I was quickly hired as an MCAT tutor for one of the major test prep companies. Once I saw the outrageous prices the company was charging my students, I decided to leave to start my own company. I wanted to create a company that is centered around giving students what they deserve–the best preparation for the best price. I look forward to helping you reach your MCAT goal in the most effective manner possible.

I tutor online using interactive software allowing us to go over practice problems together in real time, and I come to every session prepared to explain the ins and outs of every practice problem you are struggling with. There is no set schedule and you can schedule your tutoring sessions at your convenience. I am committed to helping students prepare in the most cost-effective, efficient, and flexible manner. Contact me today for your first no-obligation tutoring session: [email protected]. Also feel free to check out my website for more information:
3320491.png

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, my name is Andrew, the founder of MCAT Self Prep, the 99th percentile tutoring service. My company offers online MCAT tutoring for a fraction of the cost charged by mainstream test prep companies. Princeton Review charges between $135 and $170 an hour for tutoring. Kaplan charges $4899 for just 25 hours of tutoring! And that's just to tutor with someone with an unknown score. I scored in the 99th percentile and am offering MCAT tutoring packages starting at just $299!

As most people on SDN know, you don't need to spend thousands of dollars on a test prep company to get a top MCAT score. I have analyzed the experiences of over fifty 515+ MCAT scorers and have looked for patterns in their preparation. My "Crushing the MCAT Guide" is based on their experiences and will help you make an MCAT plan modeled after those who have achieved great success on this exam. You can get the first chapter of my book for free by contacting me.

I am currently going through the medical school application process and have received interview invitations from top schools like New York University and The Mayo Clinic. I understand what it is like trying to decide who to study with for the MCAT. While most of my friends were spending thousands of dollars on test prep companies, I decided to create my own study plan based on the experiences of other top scorers. After getting my score back, I was quickly hired as an MCAT tutor for one of the major test prep companies. Once I saw the outrageous prices the company was charging my students, I decided to leave to start my own company. I wanted to create a company that is centered around giving students what they deserve–the best preparation for the best price. I look forward to helping you reach your MCAT goal in the most effective manner possible.

I tutor online using interactive software allowing us to go over practice problems together in real time, and I come to every session prepared to explain the ins and outs of every practice problem you are struggling with. There is no set schedule and you can schedule your tutoring sessions at your convenience. I am committed to helping students prepare in the most cost-effective, efficient, and flexible manner. Contact me today for your first no-obligation tutoring session: [email protected]. Also feel free to check out my website for more information:
3320491.png

Can you provide references before I decide to use your services?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile