NBDE 20% off and FREE Shipping on NBDE Part II Review!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGrawHillMed

MH Medical Test Prep
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
20% off and FREE Shipping on First Aid NBDE Part II !

Use the successful First Aid formula to pass the National Board Dental Exam Part II with flying colors!

The new "bible" for NBDE Part II preparation! This high-yield, comprehensive review of topics examined on the National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) Part II is written for dental students by recent dental graduates who aced the boards.

• Written for students by students who aced the exam, and reviewed by top dental school faculty
  • Hundreds of high-yield facts and mnemonics boost exam-day performance
  • Five case studies for top performance on the case-based component of the NBDE Part II
  • Four-page color insert of images
  • 100+ clinical images and illustrations you must know on exam day
For the ultimate NBDE study package, be sure to purchase First Aid for the NBDE Part 1.

Click here to get the special price and shipping offer!* Offer is good until Friday, February 6th.

Leave us your thoughts and questions on this incredible NBDE, PART II resource!

:xf:McGraw-Hill Companies will be giving away one copy of this title to one lucky member! Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

Join our Mailing List for your choice of free e-newsletters and special offers.

*Discount only applies to books ordered directly from McGraw-Hill website

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi,
Is there any CD or associated online site available with purchase of the book? For example, Mosby's offers questions with detailed answers available on the publisher's website. Do you offer any such service? Thanks.

I used NBDE First Aide for part I and it was tremendously helpful. I look forward to picking up a copy of this book when I start studying for NBDE part II since I have heard many positive things from upper classmen.

How is the overall text of this book compare to that of the NBDE part I? Is it compiled in outline form or is it written in a text format?
Thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I used NBDE First Aide for part I and it was tremendously helpful. I look forward to picking up a copy of this book when I start studying for NBDE part II since I have heard many positive things from upper classmen.

How is the overall text of this book compare to that of the NBDE part I? Is it compiled in outline form or is it written in a text format?
Thanks. :)

hey beannaithe.. did u use mosby's or any other text too? i'm thinking about taking part 2 in about 3 months so i just don't have time to go through so many books.. would u recommend first aid based on ur experience with the part 1 edition? thanks! :thumbup:

hey beannaithe.. did u use mosby's or any other text too? i'm thinking about taking part 2 in about 3 months so i just don't have time to go through so many books.. would u recommend first aid based on ur experience with the part 1 edition? thanks! :thumbup:

I'd recommend using the First Aid book. I thought the NBDE Part I First Aid book was well-written and extremely well organized. It made everything a lot easier to follow sequentially over going through flashcards.

I didn't use Mosby's for part I and I only touched a little bit on Kaplan. Though from my classmates who used both, they preferred First Aid over Mosby's.

can you please explain me in which way first aid is different from mosby's

Status
Not open for further replies.