$20 per hour pay cut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Starting salaries are 70k to 80k in BFE in gov jobs (which typically reflect the current market in the private sector)these changes occurred around 2015. (Before then the range, from what I remember, was 112k to 120k) Of course in government positions you get more bennies, so if you take all of this in consideration it does approximate what’s going on in the private sector.

Saturation will continue as long as we are listed in the top 10 best money making jobs and as long as you google a pharmacists salary and see $140k.

Agreed, where are they getting these numbers from? the only way your seeing that money is MAYBE a manager spot at a BIG chain in BFE , (like me) but i was hired in 2017 at the end of higher wages. They dont pay that anymore and are just salivating at the opportunity to stop paying me 70$ an hour and take a new grad for 55-60. Thats probably billions nationwide. Well, maybe hundreds of millions? across ALL companies? lol. Whatever, its a lot of savings to the company.

Members don't see this ad.