Hi all. Have any of you out there gotten multiple acceptances, already finalized your decision as to where you will matriculate, and HAVEN'T told your other schools that you won't be attending there anymore??? Or asked them to remove you from their waitlist?? If this is the case, for the sake of those still waitlisted at those schools, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE them that you're going somewhere else!!!!! Just a public service announcement. Thank you.