1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

2003 Application Cycle

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by The Extractor, Jun 2, 2002.

1. The Extractor

The Extractor Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm not sure how to proceed with my application. I have my transcripts and all the stuff I need for the electronic application. Do I need to set up an account before I fill in my app online? When do I send them money? etc....Can someone give me a general guideline? Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    Extractor,

If you are referring to the online AADSAS application (which I believe you are), then the answers to your quetions are fairly simple.

You can't begin the application without setting up an account, and you can't submit the online application without paying the required fees. There are 10 or 12 sections on the online application, and you can just fill them out in order. The final sections involve choosing the schools you want the AADSAS app. sent to, and then making the electronic payment that is required.

Don't stress it too much -- it will all make sense when you being filling it out.

-G

4. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
    Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    hey ItsGavinC,

I was wondering if you knew what time the application will come out tomorrow? Also, for the essay will there be a "field" that you just type into like the one that I am typing in right now to type this message? Any additional info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

DesiDentist

5. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    I don't know what time the application will be available :( . And yes, the essay (and answers to all the other questions on the application) are typed into blank fields. I believe the essay has a 1000 word maximum.

-G