2006 Kaplan MCAT books - CHEAP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CultureDoc

MSII
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I'm moving and I have no idea why I still have these Kaplan MCAT books from 2006, but I REALLY want to put them in a box and ship them away to someone who might get some use out of them!!

These would make a fantastic supplement to someone who had another set of books (TPR, ExamKrackers, etc.), but wanted a nice, succinct review of the pertinent info (or a review from a different perspective). They are in excellent shape, and I'd ship them out fast.

Here's what I'd include for the low, low price of $20 (which would basically just cover my shipping plus a tiny bit extra :)):
Lesson Book - w/some writing from the classroom part of the Kaplan course
Physical Sciences Review Notes - no highlighting and a small amount of easily ignorable/erasable light pencil calculations in the margins
Biological Sciences Review Notes - a very small amount of underlining and notes made in pencil - easily erasable
High-Yield Problem-Solving Guide - Um, yeah, I got this as a "bonus" for signing up for the class when I did, and I REALLY should have used it, but I didn't (I guess I didn't really get the concept of "high-yield" :p) Anyway, it's an awesome resource with lots of great tips, and it's in absolutely perfect condition.
MCAT Quicksheets - one each for bio, ochem, chem, and physics. These are laminated sheets (2 pages front + back) that are basically quick review - excellent for looking things over before bed every night or for a quick confidence boost on the day before/day of the test or just when you are somewhere where you don't want to pull out a book.

Feel free to PM me with questions.

Members don't see this ad.

BUMP!!

As mentioned, these books are in excellent condition, and I think they could be quite useful to anyone needing/wanting some extra MCAT materials. The High-Yield Problem Solving Guide and the Quicksheets alone would be well worth the cost.

Bump again!

Here's the thing: I am moving this weekend and REALLY want to offload these books! If you live in the Louisville area and are willing to pick these up or meet me somewhere, I'll just plain give them to you (yes, FREE books!!). That's a SWEET deal. :)

If you're not local, how's $15 sound? :idea:

I am just going to keep bumping this thread until I find someone who wants my books. :D They are in really great shape and could be so much more useful to you than they currently are to me, sitting in a box and taking up space! Don't let the 2006 label worry you - the content is solid and that high-yield problem-solving guide is worth a ton in and of itself!

To recap: these awesome MCAT study books are FREE to anyone in the Louisville area (I'll even meet you somewhere!) and only $15 to anyone else (simply to cover shipping costs). This is a seriously sweet deal, folks!

Please PM me, as I don't log in here too often (but my PMs get forwarded to my e-mail address). Thanks and lots of luck on the beast! :luck: