2007 Osteopathic Wall of Fame/Lame/Shame

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
HemaOncoDoc said:
Ah its you! Where's my LOR?

To all med schools:

I highly recommend HemaOncoDoc as a candiate for medical school. He has superior knowledge of SDN avatars and innovative skills with re-sizing images. Thank you.

cbenedic

~hhaha how is that?? :)

Members don't see this ad.

COLOR=Red] :clap::hardy:Wall of Fame (Interviews and Acceptances)[/COLOR] :hardy: :clap:
-----
:luck:Interview Invites:
*Please add how you were notified if it isn't already included!
-----
Des Moines Univ: jillibean (via email 8/11), LittleriRich (email 8/11)
TCOM: Heyimnick (7/25) Y_Marker (7/05), jillibean (7/18) christexasam (7/27) Dancer75088 (8/7), Snowkhat (via phone 7/13, interview 7/27)
Western U: Rub1003 (7/21), jillibean (7/26), HemaOncoDoc (7/21) by email, Snowkhat (8/3 via email with secondary, interview September) DoctorNick83 (invite w/secondary)
TUCOM-Nevada: CuttinEmUp (08/04) via email , Rachael07 (8/1 via e-mail), heyimnick (7/24, via email)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
:scared:Wall of Lame*--Waitlists :rolleyes:
*By Lame, we mean, it is lame to waitlist us only to leave us there indefinitely.
-----

-----
:oops: Wall of Shame*--Pre/Post Secondary and Interview Rejections :(
*By Shame, we mean that the ADCOM should be ashamed of itself for not picking such an excellent SDN'er.
TerpDO (8/10, rejected pre 2ndary-DMU woohoo)[/QUOTE]

:clap::hardy:Wall of Fame (Interviews and Acceptances) :hardy: :clap:
-----
-----
Des Moines Univ: jillibean (via email 8/11), LittleriRich (email 8/11), Packamylase (notified 8/11 e-mail)
TCOM: Heyimnick (7/25) Y_Marker (7/05), jillibean (7/18) christexasam (7/27) Dancer75088 (8/7), Snowkhat (via phone 7/13, interview 7/27)
Western U: Rub1003 (7/21), jillibean (7/26), HemaOncoDoc (7/21) by email, Snowkhat (8/3 via email with secondary, interview September) DoctorNick83 (invite w/secondary)
TUCOM-Nevada: CuttinEmUp (08/04) via email , Rachael07 (8/1 via e-mail), heyimnick (7/24, via email)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
*By Lame, we mean, it is lame to waitlist us only to leave us there indefinitely.
-----

-----
*By Shame, we mean that the ADCOM should be ashamed of itself for not picking such an excellent SDN'er.
TerpDO (8/10, rejected pre 2ndary-DMU woohoo)

Members don't see this ad :)
cbenedic said:
To all med schools:

I highly recommend HemaOncoDoc as a candiate for medical school. He has superior knowledge of SDN avatars and innovative skills with re-sizing images. Thank you.

cbenedic

~hhaha how is that?? :)
lol, that works. Print, sign, and send. :)

-----
-----
Des Moines Univ: jillibean (via email 8/11), LittleriRich (email 8/11), Packamylase (notified 8/11 e-mail)
Western U: Rub1003 (7/21), jillibean (7/26), HemaOncoDoc (7/21) by email, Snowkhat (8/3 via email with secondary, interview September) DoctorNick83 (invite w/secondary), miasapearl 7/25 via email w/secondary)
TUCOM-Nevada: CuttinEmUp (08/04) via email , Rachael07 (8/1 via e-mail), heyimnick (7/24, via email), miasapearl (8/11, via e-mail)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
TCOM: Heyimnick (7/25) Y_Marker (7/05), jillibean (7/18) christexasam (7/27) Dancer75088 (8/7), Snowkhat (via phone 7/13, interview 7/27), BlackBantie (via phone 8/9)
Western U: Rub1003 (7/21), jillibean (7/26), HemaOncoDoc (7/21) by email, Snowkhat (8/3 via email with secondary, interview September) DoctorNick83 (invite w/secondary), miasapearl 7/25 via email w/secondary)
TUCOM-Nevada: CuttinEmUp (08/04) via email , Rachael07 (8/1 via e-mail), heyimnick (7/24, via email), miasapearl (8/11, via e-mail)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
Des Moines Univ: jillibean (via email 8/11), LittleriRich (email 8/11), Packamylase (notified 8/11 e-mail), Y_Marker (email 8/11)
TCOM: Heyimnick (7/25) Y_Marker (7/05), jillibean (7/18) christexasam (7/27) Dancer75088 (8/7), Snowkhat (via phone 7/13, interview 7/27), BlackBantie (via phone 8/9)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
-----

-----

jillibean said:
-----
-----
Des Moines Univ: jillibean (via email 8/11) hamiltong (by email 8/11)
Western U: Rub1003 (7/21), jillibean (7/26), HemaOncoDoc (7/21) by email, Snowkhat (8/3 via email with secondary, interview September) DoctorNick83 (invite w/secondary), hamiltong (7/24 by email *except I didn't get the email...they called me*)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
-----

-----
d

DRKUBA said:
congrats Y... wow, your mdapps is ridiculous, nice job!

Thanks DRKUBA! Good Luck to you :luck:

Wall of Fame (Interviews and Acceptances)
-----
Interview Invites:
-----
Des Moines Univ: jillibean (via email 8/11) hamiltong (by email 8/11)
Western U: Rub1003 (7/21), jillibean (7/26), HemaOncoDoc (7/21) by email, Snowkhat (8/3 via email with secondary, interview September) DoctorNick83 (invite w/secondary), hamiltong (7/24 by email *except I didn't get the email...they called me*)
WVSOM: timmah2k (via email 8/14)

-----
Acceptances:
-----

-----
Wall of Lame*--Waitlists
-----

-----
Wall of Shame*--Pre/Post Secondary and Interview Rejections

-----
-----
Des Moines Univ: jillibean (via email 8/11), LittleriRich (email 8/11), Packamylase (notified 8/11 e-mail), Y_Marker (email 8/11)
WVSOM : timmah2k (via email 8/14), Rub1003 (via email 8/14)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
NSUCOM: TerpDO (via email 8/14, redemption for my earlier post at the bottom!)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
-----

-----

Members don't see this ad :)
TerpDO said:
-----
-----
NSUCOM: TerpDO (via email 8/14, redemption for my earlier post at the bottom!)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
-----

-----
For those who got the WVSOM email, were you able to login to get your secondary application? I couldn't find it on the site and when I logged in nothing happened. Granted, they said that some functions won't work until the 15th. Any help?

-----
-----
NSUCOM: TerpDO (via email 8/14, redemption for my earlier post at the bottom!), miasapearl (8/14 via e-mail)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
NSUCOM: TerpDO (via email 8/14, redemption for my earlier post at the bottom!), miasapearl (8/14 via e-mail), Packamylase (8/15 e-mail)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
NSUCOM: TerpDO (via email 8/14, redemption for my earlier post at the bottom!), miasapearl (8/14 via e-mail), Packamylase (8/15 e-mail), Boner (8/15 e-mail)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
-----

-----

HemaOncoDoc said:
For those who got the WVSOM email, were you able to login to get your secondary application? I couldn't find it on the site and when I logged in nothing happened. Granted, they said that some functions won't work until the 15th. Any help?

Some functions didnt work for me either, but I'm guessing they'll work now.

^^ Congratulations, Boner. When do you plan to schedule your interview? I'm trying to line mine up on the 11th.

:clap: congratulations Terp!! Way to redeem yourself!!

Packamylase said:
^^ Congratulations, Boner. When do you plan to schedule your interview? I'm trying to line mine up on the 11th.

Thanks Packamylase! I'm scheduled for the 18th. I guess I was part of the second batch of invites (had choice of 18th or 22nd). The good thing is that my fiancee also got an interview invite for the same days, so I'll have a traveling companion! I'm sure our paths will cross somewhere along the interview trail.

-----
-----
WVSOM : timmah2k (via email 8/14), Rub1003 (via email 8/14), HemaOncoDoc (via email 8/14)
NSUCOM: TerpDO (via email 8/14, redemption for my earlier post at the bottom!), miasapearl (8/14 via e-mail), Packamylase (8/15 e-mail), Boner (8/15 e-mail), HemaOncoDoc (8/15 via e-mail)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
-----

-----

Packamylase said:
-----
-----
WVSOM : timmah2k (via email 8/14), Rub1003 (via email 8/14), bunnybear (via Email 8/14)
NSUCOM: TerpDO (via email 8/14, redemption for my earlier post at the bottom!), miasapearl (8/14 via e-mail), Packamylase (8/15 e-mail)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
-----

-----

I received an interview invite today for NSU-COM. It's about time I was starting to get nervous :scared: Invite via e-mail, sorry.

-----
-----
WVSOM : timmah2k (via email 8/14), Rub1003 (via email 8/14), HemaOncoDoc (via email 8/14)
NSUCOM: TerpDO (via email 8/14, redemption for my earlier post at the bottom!), miasapearl (8/14 via e-mail), Packamylase (8/15 e-mail), Boner (8/15 e-mail), HemaOncoDoc (8/15 via e-mail)
AZCOM: miasapearl (8/15 via e-mail)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
-----

-----
TerpDO (8/10, rejected pre 2ndary-DMU woohoo)[/QUOTE]

-----
-----
TCOM: Heyimnick (7/25) Y_Marker (7/05), jillibean (7/18) christexasam (7/27) Dancer75088 (8/7), Snowkhat (via phone 7/13, interview 7/27), BlackBantie (via phone 8/9), WannaDoc (online page 9/15)
AZCOM: miasapearl (8/15 via e-mail), WannaDoc (8/15/06 email)

-----
Acceptances:

-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
TCOM: Heyimnick (7/25) Y_Marker (7/05), jillibean (7/18) christexasam (7/27) Dancer75088 (8/7), Snowkhat (via phone 7/13, interview 7/27), BlackBantie (via phone 8/9), WannaDoc (online page 9/15)

-----
Acceptances:[/COLOR]
-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
WVSOM : timmah2k (via email 8/14), Rub1003 (via email 8/14), HemaOncoDoc (via email 8/14), FizbanZymogen (via email 8/17)

-----
-----

-----
-----

-----

jillibean said:
:clap: congratulations Terp!! Way to redeem yourself!!

thanks jillibean, btw what are you doing the DO forums? it looks like you have stellar stats and are getting far in the MD applications. Best of luck to you! :luck:

-----
-----
WVSOM : timmah2k (via email 8/14), Rub1003 (via email 8/14), HemaOncoDoc (via email 8/14), FizbanZymogen (via email 8/17), choirgirl (via email 8/17)

-----
-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
TCOM: Heyimnick (7/25) Y_Marker (7/05), jillibean (7/18) christexasam (7/27) Dancer75088 (8/7), Snowkhat (via phone 7/13, interview 7/27), BlackBantie (via phone 8/9), WannaDoc (online page 9/15), Bedpan Commando (Phone 8/15)
WVSOM : timmah2k (via email 8/14), Rub1003 (via email 8/14), HemaOncoDoc (via email 8/14), FizbanZymogen (via email 8/17), choirgirl (via email 8/17)

-----
-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
TCOM: Heyimnick (7/25) Y_Marker (7/05), jillibean (7/18) christexasam (7/27) Dancer75088 (8/7), Snowkhat (via phone 7/13, interview 7/27), BlackBantie (via phone 8/9), WannaDoc (online page 9/15), Bedpan Commando (Phone 8/15)
Western U: Rub1003 (7/21), jillibean (7/26), HemaOncoDoc (7/21) by email, Snowkhat (8/3 via email with secondary, interview September) DoctorNick83 (invite w/secondary), miasapearl 7/25 via email w/secondary), seismicCHICK (via email 7/31)

-----
-----

-----
-----

-----

Wall of Fame (Interviews and Acceptances)
-----
Interview Invites:
-----
Western U: Rub1003 (7/21), jillibean (7/26), HemaOncoDoc (7/21) by email, Snowkhat (8/3 via email with secondary, interview September) DoctorNick83 (invite w/secondary), miasapearl 7/25 via email w/secondary), seismicCHICK (via email 7/31)
WVSOM : timmah2k (via email 8/14), Rub1003 (via email 8/14), HemaOncoDoc (via email 8/14), FizbanZymogen (via email 8/17), choirgirl (via email 8/17), medmom (email 8/17)

-----
-----

-----
Wall of Lame*--Waitlists
-----

-----
Wall of Shame*--Pre/Post Secondary and Interview Rejections

-----
-----
KCOM: Boner (8/18 e-mail)
WVSOM : timmah2k (via email 8/14), Rub1003 (via email 8/14), HemaOncoDoc (via email 8/14), FizbanZymogen (via email 8/17), choirgirl (via email 8/17), medmom (8/17)

-----
-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
KCOM: Boner (8/18 e-mail), Packamylase (8/18 e-mail)
WVSOM : timmah2k (via email 8/14), Rub1003 (via email 8/14), HemaOncoDoc (via email 8/14), FizbanZymogen (via email 8/17), choirgirl (via email 8/17), medmom (8/17)

-----
Acceptances:
-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
KCOM: Boner (8/18 e-mail), Packamylase (8/18 e-mail)

-----
Acceptances:
-----

-----
-----

-----

DMU: TerpDO (8/10, pre 2ndary)

-----
-----
KCOM: Boner (8/18 e-mail), Packamylase (8/18 e-mail), miasapearl (8/18 via e-mail)

-----
Acceptances:
-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
AZCOM: miasapearl (8/15 via e-mail), WannaDoc (8/15/06 email), Rub1003 (8/15 email)
KCOM: Boner (8/18 e-mail), Packamylase (8/18 e-mail), miasapearl (8/18 via e-mail)
NSUCOM: TerpDO (via email 8/14, redemption for my earlier post at the bottom!), miasapearl (8/14 via e-mail), Packamylase (8/15 e-mail), Boner (8/15 e-mail), HemaOncoDoc (8/15 via e-mail), Rub1003 (8/15 email)

-----
Acceptances:
-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
AZCOM: miasapearl (8/15 via e-mail), WannaDoc (8/15/06 email), Rub1003 (8/15 email)
NSUCOM: TerpDO (via email 8/14, redemption for my earlier post at the bottom!), miasapearl (8/14 via e-mail), Packamylase (8/15 e-mail), Boner (8/15 e-mail), HemaOncoDoc (8/15 via e-mail), Rub1003 (8/15 email)
TUCOM-Nevada: CuttinEmUp (08/04) via email , Rachael07 (8/1 via e-mail), heyimnick (7/24, via email), miasapearl (8/11, via e-mail), bigfatk (8/22, via e-mail)

-----
Acceptances:
-----

-----
-----

-----

DMU: TerpDO (8/10, pre 2ndary)[/QUOTE]

-----
-----
Des Moines Univ: jillibean (via email 8/11), LittleriRich (email 8/11), Packamylase (notified 8/11 e-mail), Y_Marker (email 8/11), dryuja (email 8/11)
NSUCOM: TerpDO (via email 8/14, redemption for my earlier post at the bottom!), miasapearl (8/14 via e-mail), Packamylase (8/15 e-mail), Boner (8/15 e-mail), HemaOncoDoc (8/15 via e-mail), Rub1003 (8/15 email), dryuja (8/21 email)
TUCOM-Nevada: CuttinEmUp (08/04) via email , Rachael07 (8/1 via e-mail), heyimnick (7/24, via email), miasapearl (8/11, via e-mail), bigfatk (8/22, via e-mail)
Western U: Rub1003 (7/21), jillibean (7/26), HemaOncoDoc (7/21) by email, Snowkhat (8/3 via email with secondary, interview September) DoctorNick83 (invite w/secondary), miasapearl 7/25 via email w/secondary), seismicCHICK (via email 7/31), dryuja (8/3 email w/ 2nd)

-----
Acceptances:
-----

-----
-----

-----

DRKUBA said:
i see DMU only sent out invites that one day...

good observation. I am waiting for an invite from DMU...id like to go there.

-----
-----
Des Moines Univ: jillibean (via email 8/11), LittleriRich (email 8/11), Packamylase (notified 8/11 e-mail), Y_Marker (email 8/11), dryuja (email 8/11)
NSUCOM: TerpDO (via email 8/14, redemption for my earlier post at the bottom!), miasapearl (8/14 via e-mail), Packamylase (8/15 e-mail), Boner (8/15 e-mail), HemaOncoDoc (8/15 via e-mail), Rub1003 (8/15 email), dryuja (8/21 email), FizbanZymogen (8/21 email)
Western U: Rub1003 (7/21), jillibean (7/26), HemaOncoDoc (7/21) by email, Snowkhat (8/3 via email with secondary, interview September) DoctorNick83 (invite w/secondary), miasapearl 7/25 via email w/secondary), seismicCHICK (via email 7/31), dryuja (8/3 email w/ 2nd)

-----
Acceptances:
-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
Des Moines Univ: jillibean (via email 8/11), LittleriRich (email 8/11), Packamylase (notified 8/11 e-mail), Y_Marker (email 8/11), dryuja (email 8/11), Rachael07 (8/22, e-mail)
NSUCOM: TerpDO (via email 8/14, redemption for my earlier post at the bottom!), miasapearl (8/14 via e-mail), Packamylase (8/15 e-mail), Boner (8/15 e-mail), HemaOncoDoc (8/15 via e-mail), Rub1003 (8/15 email), dryuja (8/21 email), FizbanZymogen (8/21 email)

-----
Acceptances:
-----

-----
-----

-----

DMU: TerpDO (8/10, pre 2ndary)[/QUOTE]

-----
-----
Des Moines Univ: jillibean (via email 8/11), LittleriRich (email 8/11), Packamylase (notified 8/11 e-mail), Y_Marker (email 8/11), dryuja (email 8/11), Rachael07 (8/22, e-mail)
WVSOM : timmah2k (via email 8/14), Rub1003 (via email 8/14), HemaOncoDoc (via email 8/14), FizbanZymogen (via email 8/17), choirgirl (via email 8/17), medmom (8/17), hopster (email 8/22)

-----
Acceptances:
-----

-----
-----

-----

-----
-----
TUCOM-Nevada: CuttinEmUp (08/04) via email , Rachael07 (8/1 via e-mail), heyimnick (7/24, via email), miasapearl (8/11, via e-mail), bigfatk (8/22, via e-mail), TerpDO (via email 8/22)
WVSOM : timmah2k (via email 8/14), Rub1003 (via email 8/14), HemaOncoDoc (via email 8/14), FizbanZymogen (via email 8/17), choirgirl (via email 8/17), medmom (8/17), hopster (email 8/22)

-----
Acceptances:
-----

-----
-----

-----

TerpDO said:
-----
-----
Des Moines Univ: jillibean (via email 8/11), LittleriRich (email 8/11), Packamylase (notified 8/11 e-mail), Y_Marker (email 8/11), dryuja (email 8/11), Rachael07 (8/22, e-mail), bunnybear (8/22, e-mail)
TUCOM-Nevada: CuttinEmUp (08/04) via email , Rachael07 (8/1 via e-mail), heyimnick (7/24, via email), miasapearl (8/11, via e-mail), bigfatk (8/22, via e-mail), TerpDO (via email 8/22)
TUCOM-SF (8/18 via Mail)
WVSOM : timmah2k (via email 8/14), Rub1003 (via email 8/14), HemaOncoDoc (via email 8/14), FizbanZymogen (via email 8/17), choirgirl (via email 8/17), medmom (8/17), hopster (email 8/22), bunnybear (via email 8/14)

-----
Acceptances:
-----

-----
-----

-----

:thumbup: :clap::hardy:Wall of Fame (Interviews and Acceptances) :hardy: :clap:
-----
-----
TUCOM-Nevada: CuttinEmUp (08/04) via email , Rachael07 (8/1 via e-mail), heyimnick (7/24, via email), miasapearl (8/11, via e-mail), bigfatk (8/22, via e-mail), TerpDO (via email 8/22), Snowkhat (email, 8/22)

-----
Acceptances:
-----

-----
-----

-----

:thumbup: :clap::hardy:Wall of Fame (Interviews and Acceptances) :hardy: :clap:
-----
-----
Des Moines Univ: jillibean (via email 8/11), LittleriRich (email 8/11), Packamylase (notified 8/11 e-mail), Y_Marker (email 8/11), dryuja (email 8/11), Rachael07 (8/22, e-mail), HemaOncoDoc (08/22 via e-mail)
NSUCOM: TerpDO (via email 8/14, redemption for my earlier post at the bottom!), miasapearl (8/14 via e-mail), Packamylase (8/15 e-mail), Boner (8/15 e-mail), HemaOncoDoc (08/15 via e-mail), Rub1003 (8/15 email), dryuja (8/21 email), FizbanZymogen (8/21 email)
TUCOM-Mare Island: HemaOncoDoc (08/21 via e-mail)
TUCOM-Nevada: CuttinEmUp (08/04) via email , Rachael07 (8/1 via e-mail), heyimnick (7/24, via email), miasapearl (8/11, via e-mail), bigfatk (8/22, via e-mail), TerpDO (via email 8/22), Snowkhat (email, 8/22)
Western U: Rub1003 (7/21), jillibean (7/26), HemaOncoDoc (07/21 via email), Snowkhat (8/3 via email with secondary, interview September) DoctorNick83 (invite w/secondary), miasapearl 7/25 via email w/secondary), seismicCHICK (via email 7/31), dryuja (8/3 email w/ 2nd)

-----
Acceptances:
-----

-----
-----

-----