2008-2009 GA School Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cubaville

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hola everyone. I'm sure there are plenty of you out there looking for some love from GA schools. I'm applying EDP to MCG so we'll see what happens. Anyway, best of luck to all during the cycle, and I'll post any new info.

Paz,
Alex

Members don't see this ad.

Scean, reporting for check in.

Applying to MCG and Emory regular decision. :thumbup:

Doctor D reporting for duty. EDP Mercer. By the way there is already a huge thread for GA applicants.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know about the other thread. But it starts from the last cycle so I just thought I'd make a new one. Do any of you know if MCG screens before they send out secondaries? Many thanks.

Paz,
Alex

Can I hang around? I am from Cali but I am applying to Morehouse.

I know about the other thread. But it starts from the last cycle so I just thought I'd make a new one. Do any of you know if MCG screens before they send out secondaries? Many thanks.

Paz,
Alex

Hey I'm from last year's thread and stumbled upon this one. I am pretty sure MCG screens oos applicants but does not screen GA residents. If you have any other questions about GA schools feel free to ask.

BlackDr2b, absolutely you can hang around. And the above poster is correct, all instate applicants receive automatic secondaries while OOS applicants are screened pre-secondary.

Paz,
Alex

Also back for more torture...MCG applicant and waitlister

Hey I'm from last year's thread and stumbled upon this one. I am pretty sure MCG screens oos applicants but does not screen GA residents. If you have any other questions about GA schools feel free to ask.

Yeah, I don't think mcg screens either. You usually get your secondary emailed to you within a day or so of submitting your amcas. Good luck all :luck:

Im ready to get this show on the road- waiting for AMCAS to verify me!

I am applying to MCG, Mercer, and Emory (then a "few" OOS too)

Ya, I'm definitely ready for that first bunch of applications to go out on June 24. It's the hurry up and wait game. Good luck to everyone! Hopefully I'll be meeting some future MCG classmates.

Paz,
Alex