2008-2009 UNMC Secondary Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

awkward turtle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I thought I would start a thread for UNMC this year. Anyone else out there applying??

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
yup i am applying... do we know what format the secondary has?

there are no additional essays on the secondary...just a little background info. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
wow so that took all of ten minutes

Hey! Just found this thread. I also am applying to UNMC. The new Sorrell Center is spectacular!:thumbup:

Good luck. I hope to apply to UNMC in a couple of years. I am a resident of Nebraska so that helps.

i am a M2 at unmc and love it. if you have any quesitons feel free to PM me!

I'm interviewing there next Friday. I'm pumped about the interview because even though I live in Arkansas, I'm being considered in-state since I graduated from high school in Omaha.

Hey do any of you guys know how long it takes for UNMC to get back to applicants post-interview with a decision?
-Roy

Reading the forums from previous years, I think the AdCom usually meets around Dec. 15th to make the first round of decisions. A friend of mine interviewed yesterday and according to Dr. Hill they will be meeting next week. I think they snail mail decisions, although I know someone that was accepted early decision and she got a phone call.

I got my accepted letter last Saturday... I can't believe that the years of prep has paid off. I am SOOOOO relieved. I agree, the Sorrell Center is awsome. As a grad student at UNO, I took the medical immunology couse with the M2's, and the lecture hall is better than anything I've taken classes in.

Anyone else get in???

I got my accepted letter last Saturday... I can't believe that the years of prep has paid off. I am SOOOOO relieved. I agree, the Sorrell Center is awsome. As a grad student at UNO, I took the medical immunology couse with the M2's, and the lecture hall is better than anything I've taken classes in.

Anyone else get in???

For those of you who got accepted, come join us:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=588055

I haven't heard anything in months. Can I assume that I'm either rejected or on the waitlist? Seems like the past few years all the deadline notifications were waitlists or rejects.

Also, how far down the waitlist does unmc go? It's a four-tiered system, from what I gather?

Status
Not open for further replies.