2008 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssh18

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
are there people who are planning to apply for 2008 fall but are taking this aug. mcat?

Also, for the 2007 exams, we can use the same material to study, right?
does anyone know if the test companies like kaplan and TPR are actually going to conduct practice tests on computer to duplicate the actual test experience?

Will the aamc come up with next practice exams (like 3, 4, 5 etc) for the 2007 exams?

Members don't see this ad.

ssh18 said:
are there people who are planning to apply for 2008 fall but are taking this aug. mcat?

Also, for the 2007 exams, we can use the same material to study, right?
does anyone know if the test companies like kaplan and TPR are actually going to conduct practice tests on computer to duplicate the actual test experience?

Will the aamc come up with next practice exams (like 3, 4, 5 etc) for the 2007 exams?

i am.

I plan on applying in 08 but im taking the mcat this august.

i figure its better to slay this beast now and breathe a little easier in the next years.

plus all this review will help me convince my professors that i know anything about science!

next summer i can volunteer or do research or focus on applications or something...

yeah?

I am. Decided to skip this cycle to make my app stronger...ah, who am I kidding? I just want to travel....

Members don't see this ad :)
yea i am applying in 2008 and taking it now. I figured I should take the test with all the material still fresh and I now wont have to study during the semester for the test and ruin the semester. Its one less thing ill have to do now. (One less big thing)

Me too. Gives me a another chance in case all hell breaks loose on this MCAT. :eek: Plus most of the science ish is still fresh in my brain.