2008 OAT Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DAT Destroyer

Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OATdestroyer.jpg

The OAT Destroyer encompasses a wide range of problems with detailed solutions that act as a teaching aid. The Biology section includes questions on plants, taxonomy, enzymes, evolution, embryology, biochemistry, genetics and more. (Over 260 problems with detailed solutions). The General Chemistry covers virtually every topic. Gas laws, stoichiometry, molecular geometry, acid-base, equilibria, kinetics, descriptive conceptual trends, electrochemistry, buffers, and more. (Over 170 problems and detailed solutions) The Organic chemistry details all the concepts needed to excel, including stereochemistry, SN1, SN2, E1, E2, Aldol, Wittig, Grignard, Claisen, Diels Alder, esterificatation, aromatcity, reaction drilling, nomenclature, and more. (Over 170 problems and detailed solutions). The Physics section includes vectors, energy, work, momentum, fluids, gravitation, circle motion, harmonic motion, electrostatics, circuits, magnetism, induction and optics, to name a few.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Dr. Romano,

I was originally a pre-dental student but I have decided to switch to optometry. I bought the Dat Destroyer back in July 2007. I was wondering if I should just buy your individual physics selection, or if it is more benificial to buy the complete OAT Destroyer.

Thank You

-I would like everyone to know that the Destroyer material is great and recommend it for everyone.