2009-2010 Universidad Central Del Caribe (UCC) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drc17

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you guys post when you hear back from February interviews?

Thanx!

Members don't see this ad.

Yea I have an interview here on Mar 26. I would like to know if you ABSOLUTELY need to be fluent in Spanish? I can understand the language, but speaking is not my strongest point. Furthermore, I, too, would like to know of anyone who has had an interview there. Thanks.

Yea I have an interview here on Mar 26. I would like to know if you ABSOLUTELY need to be fluent in Spanish? I can understand the language, but speaking is not my strongest point. Furthermore, I, too, would like to know of anyone who has had an interview there. Thanks.

No you do not need to be very fluent in Spanish. I inteviewed there and we had students in the group that were American and knew a bit of Spanish and they interviewed just fine. Everyone there is very nice and they also speak both English & Spanish fluently.

Members don't see this ad :)
My interview was on February 8 and received the acceptance letter on February 17.:p

I also interviewed February 12 but am still waiting to hear back. I was missing something in my application so it technically wasn't complete until February 23...so we'll see.

Anyways, does anyone have any information on the USMLE pass rates for UCC? I am seriously considering this school and they said it in our tour but I can't remember what the stats were. Can anyone help out?

I also interviewed February 12 but am still waiting to hear back. I was missing something in my application so it technically wasn't complete until February 23...so we'll see.

Anyways, does anyone have any information on the USMLE pass rates for UCC? I am seriously considering this school and they said it in our tour but I can't remember what the stats were. Can anyone help out?

Well, apparently students are struggling with the USMLE, but UCC students are not the only ones with problems. I know this because at my interview in RCM I asked the stats and the interviewer told me that they had a high mortality rate. Dont know about SJB or PSM. BTW, you should be receiving your answer soon, I received mine today.

For those who have been interviewed or accepted at UCC Class 2014, please search for the thread Universidad Central del Caribe Class 2014....

Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.