2009-2010 University of California - San Francisco (UCSF) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
long time lurker
Int Feb/WL April

losing hope fast, called admissions office a couple weeks ago and got vague information - we can be notified up to sept.

Any of the hopefuls call lately with any more info?

like mcatdog asked, any ucsf acceptances waiting for another school?

Members don't see this ad.

long time lurker
Int Feb/WL April

losing hope fast, called admissions office a couple weeks ago and got vague information - we can be notified up to sept.

Any of the hopefuls call lately with any more info?

like mcatdog asked, any ucsf acceptances waiting for another school?

I called several times and got the same response -> "you can be notified up to sept"

I think its pretty much over. The admissions committee is now concentrating on the new app cycle.

Hey everybody,

I was hoping to get a quick feel from both current and incoming students about the housing situation. I noticed there are on-campus housing options listed on the UCSF website but it seemed like everyone I met at the interview day lived off-campus in the surrounding area.

And for those that did secure off-campus housing, was it just through craigslist or the rather lame-looking Places4Students website the housing office directs you too?

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all,

Super excited to start in a couple months! Does anybody know where I can find a) a list of the vaccines/tests we need to get done before school starts and b) the academic calendar for next year (as detailed as possible)?

Also if we're already in the city, is there any way for us to have access to the gym (by paying more maybe?)

Thank youuuuu!

Status
Not open for further replies.