1. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

2009 ADA, cant review answers?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by JohnnnyD, Aug 19, 2011.

1. JohnnnyD

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    So...can you not see which questions you missed or the answers after you finish the test at all?

2. crax

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    you cannot see the correct answer, and only part of some of the questions. completely useless for orgo, i called and complained and the lady gave me an attitude saying that this was all made clear during the instructions.

call and complain, why the &&$& would you offer a TIMED practice test when you can only see the answers and questions (in completeness) during the exam. #@%#ing redonkulous people.

3. LetsGo2DSchool

Removed 2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    You can only see the correct answers on the paper version. The online version is pointless. This is one time you don't want to go paperless.

4. JohnnnyD

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    i sent them a check paying for the paper test and over night shipping about a month ago... it never came in so I didnt have a choice. That is stupid as sh!t tho...

5. jwnichols21

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Did they at least give you a refund?