2009 ADA scores- 5 days until exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emhl123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just took part of the 2009 ADA exam and received the following scores:
Bio:21
GC:21
OC:23
I know these aren't terrible scores but to be honest I am a little bummed out. I would still like to try to raise my scores within the next 4 days (taking the day before off to rest). What should I be doing the remainder of the days to try to better prepare myself?

Members don't see this ad.

I think 2009 is mostly a lot harder than the actual exam. Especially QR, its definitely a lot harder. I usually get 23~30 on QR, and on 2009 got 19 lol. I highly doubt the actual exam will be just as hard. I think if you are scoring well on bootcamp, or math destroyer you should be ok.

Reactions: 1 user
On the 2009 Bio/GC/OC, I got 22/23/19. On the real thing, I got a 20/21/21. I was bummed that I didn't do higher in GC, but fine with Bio and OC. And like the guy above said, the QR is absolutely insane on 2009 lol although you didn't list those scores
What I did afterwards was that I made tons of study sheets of my weaker topics (I can only remember things with writing by hand) and notecards to drive everything home. Nothing too special, just kept everything fresh. Definitely go in with confidence, in a good mood, and convince yourself that you're prepared and you've done everything you can! Good luck!

Does anyone know why the correct answer is 120 degrees and not 109.5?

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0452.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0452.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 51
Members don't see this ad :)
I dont understand this either. To me it clearly shows: Tetrahedral = 109.5 the carbon is a tetrahedral carbon with 4 bonds. I think its dumb how they asked this question to be honest. They could have been more detailed in their question.

pretty sure thats an error. should be 109.5 its tetrahedral and no resonance (no double bond character whatsoever, unlike an amide)