2009 Meharry Post Bac Housing Conundrum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theLOGO

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So here we are, knocking down the doors of medical school (our life's mission). We got accepted to the prestigious Meharry Medical College (despite what the haters say I already love it here and I ain't even started), we signed up for the free money give away FAFSA, we have cut all ties with our old life and are moving to the country music capital of the world, but we face one major problem…WHERE ARE WE GOING TO STAY?

If you are like me and I hope I'm not alone, you are dealing with the difficulties of u-hauling ur life at the drop of a hat…literally, like one week to move out, quit job, say good-byes, etc. But MY MAJOR DELIEMA is the housing problem:scared:!

I been checking out Nashville (online) and all the apt reviews are either really bad for the cheap affordable places or the bourgeois ‘nicer' apartments are super expensive…who the hell pays :eek:$850 for a one bed room with 650 sq feet???

So enough babble, is there anyone out there that is looking for a roommate who is SEROUS about getting into the 2014 Honors graduating class of Meharry? I am a member of the Male Species, funny, charming, sincere, CLEAN, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN, BLACK MAN, with very few hang-ups (I like jamming my music when I clean), quiet, GOD/CHRIST/HOLY GHOST FILLED/fasting/praying/avid Church attendee. Did I mention I was clean?:laugh:

I would like to go half on a two bedroom with someone if they are serious about there BUSINESS and what not. I am not picky in the least bit and can pretty much deal with anything. I don't care too much about gender as long as that person takes frequent showers/baths and doesn't take nude pics on my bed steal my stuff. The bible speaks about two being greater than one and three being greater than two so if two other individuals are down like Georgia Brown I am with it. The more smart, dedicated, nice, folks the better in my book. :thumbup::thumbup:

I got one goal and one goal only and that is to get in next yr and ROCK THAT MUTHER LOVER TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF pass the USMILE's with PERFECT SCORES GREAT SCORES and GRADUATE WITH HONORS!

So hit a brother up if you down or want to know more 214-868-9008 or pm me.

Oh yea…I PLEDGED THE GREAT A-PHI-A!!!!!:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Rent in Irvine, Ca= $1508 a month, 1 bedroom.