2009 wreb exam takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

just momani

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello all upcoming dentists for the next year of the wreb ....
they haven't started the online registration yet , hope everyone prepared for patient selection and ready for PATP assessment also :)
please do post any notes or comments anyone would like to share or even any questions about the whole thing ....

I'll start
I'm looking for my patients now and studying a bit :love:

Members don't see this ad.

it took 3 weeks to get my results. I'd been worried I may have failed endo. I passed.

I ordered a score breakdown. just curious.

congrats on passing. i can only imagine what it feels like.

may i ask why you thought you may have failed endo? i am pretty sure i have failed my endo sections and will find out in another 10 days.

Members don't see this ad :)
By the way, where did you take your exam? I took mine at UNLV in early April...and still waiting for results. I have a feeling the results are coming back this week.

Just finished up the WREB today. I must say, that was one of the worst experiences of my life. I pray to god that i don't have to take that damn thing ever again. :mad:

By the way, where did you take your exam? I took mine at UNLV in early April...and still waiting for results. I have a feeling the results are coming back this week.

Thanks uopgrad, gavin, perfect.

I took my exam at Temple. It took exactly two weeks for the results to arrive in my mailbox. Good luck. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Just finished up the WREB today. I must say, that was one of the worst experiences of my life. I pray to god that i don't have to take that damn thing ever again. :mad:

really? I thought it was pretty chill as far as licensing exams go..much more laid back than NERB and the examiners were very nice.

Case and Louisville are next!!

yep. i bet they go out Mon and we get them on wed. i cant wait to find out one way or the other so i can stop dreaming about alll the diff possibilities.

this is like living the dental school app cycle allover again.

really? I thought it was pretty chill as far as licensing exams go..much more laid back than NERB and the examiners were very nice.

i had a similiar exp as susan but many of my classmates were allmost in tears. a lot of it depends on your luck. there are many things that simply not in your hands. i am glad i ended up with good pts (except for my class 3 who was late an hour so she could see the end of desperate house wives of NY) and lesions but i saw many others who didnt have the same luck.

Saturday was just a nightmare. Planning on doing two class IIs on the same patient. My approval submission took about an hour b/c my digital xray card name didn't match my worksheet. pt then gets a call that her father in law was involved in a major car wreck that morning, so i had to convince her to stay for at least one filling. class II amalgam had 3 mods including a finger extension (that was fun to restore) problems with anesthesia, etc etc. My pt, for 1 filling, waited a little more than two hours to be graded for all the steps combined, which is just ridiculous. They either need to add a session or get more grading examiners.

But only 1 pink slip for a denied mod, and the rest of the procedures went well, so im cautiously optimistic...

I think we'll have our results on Monday since that will be exactly one week after Kansas city, I am with the Louisville group....0nly a few more days

Members don't see this ad :)
I think we'll have our results on Monday since that will be exactly one week after Kansas city, I am with the Louisville group....0nly a few more days

i am right there with ya. we'll have it by mon if they mail tehm out tomorrow (Thu).

Just called WREB to find out if they had received my Follow-up-Care agreements. I happened to ask the lady on the phone if she knew when the results for the Louisville test were going out, she informed me she was "stuffing the envelopes as we speak and they will be mailed today!" Mail from Phoenix, AZ to Cincinnati, OH?...how many days?

Just called WREB to find out if they had received my Follow-up-Care agreements. I happened to ask the lady on the phone if she knew when the results for the Louisville test were going out, she informed me she was "stuffing the envelopes as we speak and they will be mailed today!" Mail from Phoenix, AZ to Cincinnati, OH?...how many days?

Sounds good. I figured they would get sent out today but the website won't show it for a couple more days. I'm guessing possibly Saturday but most likely Monday. I was at Case. I hope they were stuffing the envelopes for us today too.

Sounds good. I figured they would get sent out today but the website won't show it for a couple more days. I'm guessing possibly Saturday but most likely Monday. I was at Case. I hope they were stuffing the envelopes for us today too.

yep i agree with you. they'll have the site updated probably tomorrow. i just hope i dont get mine on saturday (graduation day). sunday will be the longest day ever.

R, if they mailed them today then you'll probably have them Saturday. If not, you'll get it Monday for sure! I'm sure you passed. As you know, I took it twice and wouldn't wish that on anybody!

BTW, my practice will have several associate positions open when you graduate, so keep in touch!

it is now confirmed. Louisville and case western results were mailed on the 7th.

good luck everyone. i hope we get em on monday and not saturday(my graduation).

i need a buildup and crown on #15 if anyone needs a patient.

pm me.

Got my WREB results today. Says I PASSED :luck:
Took 2 weeks to get that letter.

Less exams administered? Less applicants taking the exam? All the exams in a centralized region of the country?

SRTA just has their act together better. They have online access to your scores.

SRTA has same number of tests. Everything is the same except no PATP nor perio treatment but there are two fixed preps. I think they have a similar number of candidates per exam, but they do seem to have only 75% as many exam dates.

SRTA just has their act together better. They have online access to your scores.

SRTA has same number of tests. Everything is the same except no PATP nor perio treatment but there are two fixed preps. I think they have a similar number of candidates per exam, but they do seem to have only 75% as many exam dates.

They have half of the exam dates that WREB has, 16 vs 30. Not that it is an excuse. And, WREB tests nationwide, from California to New York. Again, not an excuse, but possibly a reason.

DDS2B and Tooth congrats to you guys.

i didnt get mine yesterday (thank god) so i did actually enjoy my graduation day. it'll be in my mailbox on monday.

No love from the snail mail for me either.....hopefully tomorrow. Weird that USPS made it in 2 days from Phoenix to Cleveland, but not from Phoenix to Cincinnati....it's a conspiracy!

i didnt get mine yesterday (thank god) so i did actually enjoy my graduation day. it'll be in my mailbox on monday.

Glad you enjoyed graduation.

Remember, if the envelope has a window in it = :thumbup:
If your name/address is printed on the outside = :thumbdown:

Thanks perfect! You had graduation that early? Ours' next week. Did you buy your school ring? Not sure if Im financially stable to shell out another grand on a reminder of the 4 miserable years of my best years...

No love from the snail mail for me either.....hopefully tomorrow. Weird that USPS made it in 2 days from Phoenix to Cleveland, but not from Phoenix to Cincinnati....it's a conspiracy!

I heard it takes a bit longer for those that didn't pass.

Relax... just kidding... Some of my classmates haven't received theirs yet.

I and a friend took the exam at UCLA we passed and we got no envelope with window so it is not a standard to have window or not!

Thanks perfect! You had graduation that early? Ours' next week. Did you buy your school ring? Not sure if Im financially stable to shell out another grand on a reminder of the 4 miserable years of my best years...

yeah they have our graduations on Mother's day every year.
i would not spend a dime on the class ring. i'd rather buy a nice frame for the diploma but thats just me. i am just not into wearing rings.

my mail will be here in 2 hours. its a great day so far (no more school and no work). feels great and so i'll keep my fingers crossed until the mailman gets here.

Perfect......did you get your results or what?!!!......I'm at work and the wife is supposed to call when mine arrives. Good luck.

Perfect......did you get your results or what?!!!......I'm at work and the wife is supposed to call when mine arrives. Good luck.

got my results. PASSED everything except for endo which is no surprise. i knew i was gonna have to retake the endo section. i'll retake it in june and will be ok.

good luck to you all.

The wife just called....no more WREB to deal with!!!!

I Passed!!!.....has anyone who passed this year got the pass result with their total score? I thought WREB did that? The wife said there wasn't any #s on it.

I Passed!!!.....has anyone who passed this year got the pass result with their total score? I thought WREB did that? The wife said there wasn't any #s on it.

Last year there was a score on the pass card. Congrats--now you can focus on pedo!

got my results. PASSED everything except for endo which is no surprise. i knew i was gonna have to retake the endo section. i'll retake it in june and will be ok.

good luck to you all.

Congratulations! Just find a tooth with huge canals and you should be ok. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Congrats! No numbers on mine. I think you can order your score break down for about $40.

good luck to you all.

congrats on passing all of the other sections. you'll be fine with endo in june. good luck. :thumbup:

congrats on a job well done. now celebrate it.

i had already ordered new sextants and have my teeth mounted.
i called the wreb and the USC june 5-8 is full so i will be there to retake it at usc on june 12-15 and pay ONLY $850 (includes $100 late app fee).

thank gav. you are right the worst part is over. i got all the points for my ant and got 0.63 for the post (access only). i will be fine this time around.

Oklahoma WREB results were mailed today. I guess I will find out in a couple of days.