2010 Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT book set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoeQ

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have for sale the entire book set of the 2010 Princeton Review MCAT class which includes:

****The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 1st Ed. (Unused) *****
Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (Unused)
Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Reasoning & Writing Review (Unused)
Hyperlearning MCAT Science Workbook (Slightly used, no markings)
Hyperlearning MCAT Biological Sciences Review (Slightly used, no markings)
Hyperlearning MCAT Physical Sciences Review (Slightly used, no markings)
Hyperlearning MCAT In Class Compendium (Slightly used, no markings)
Hyperlearning MCAT Student Guide (Unused)
Hyperlearning MCAT Science Review Questions & Solutions (Unused)
Organic Chemistry Reactions Wheel (timeless)

With the exception of the online material, this set includes everything that you would receive if you signed up for the class. Taking the class cost me well over a thousand dollars, and I can honestly say that I would have got just as much from studying the material on my own - these books contain everything (and more) that you will need to know to do well. Thanks to another friend of mine taking it earlier than me, I used some of his books instead of mine allowing me to keep this set in a brand-new condition. The Official Guide to the MCAT was a new book they added to their curriculum this year that I found to be extremely useful in preparing for my test last month. I'm asking for $400 for the complete set. Please give me a call if interested or have questions: 507-261-0616. Also, I live in Boston, so if you are in the area that would simplify things as far as shipping and payment.

-JoeQ

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey JoeQ,

I am interested in buying--I go to school in Cambridge, so shipping should be pretty easy. Is this offer still available?

I don't want to make any assumptions, if not explicitely said. Are these going to be sold as a set no exceptions?

I have for sale the entire book set of the 2010 Princeton Review MCAT class which includes:

****The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 1st Ed. (Unused) *****
Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (Unused)
Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Reasoning & Writing Review (Unused)
Hyperlearning MCAT Science Workbook (Slightly used, no markings)
Hyperlearning MCAT Biological Sciences Review (Slightly used, no markings)
Hyperlearning MCAT Physical Sciences Review (Slightly used, no markings)
Hyperlearning MCAT In Class Compendium (Slightly used, no markings)
Hyperlearning MCAT Student Guide (Unused)
Organic Chemistry Reactions Wheel (timeless)

With the exception of the online material, this set includes everything that you would receive if you signed up for the class. Taking the class cost me well over a thousand dollars, and I can honestly say that I would have got just as much from studying the material on my own - these books contain everything (and more) that you will need to know to do well. Thanks to another friend of mine taking it earlier than me, I used some of his books instead of mine allowing me to keep this set in a brand-new condition. The Official Guide to the MCAT was a new book they added to their curriculum this year that I found to be extremely useful in preparing for my test last month. I'm asking for $400 for the complete set. Please give me a call if interested or have questions: 507-261-0616. Also, I live in Boston, so if you are in the area that would simplify things as far as shipping and payment.

-JoeQ

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, Sorry I didn't respond right away. I sold my books already, but my roommate has the exact same set that he is trying to sell. If you want the books, we can get you them asap. Give him a call if your interested still, 507-358-1238!

I will be selling my entire set of 2010 Princeton Review MCAT hyper learning books. I will be selling them as a set for $310, including shipping. Please be aware that there are some markings and the books are used therefore I am selling for ~100$ cheaper than the asking price. In general there is very minimal writing. Please email me at [email protected] for further questions.

Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (Slightly used, some markings)
Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Reasoning & Writing Review (Slightly used, some markings)
Hyperlearning MCAT Science Workbook (Slightly used, some markings)
Hyperlearning MCAT Biological Sciences Review (Slightly used, some markings)
Hyperlearning MCAT Physical Sciences Review (Slightly used, some markings, three torn pages taped back together)
Hyperlearning MCAT In Class Compendium (Slightly used, some markings)
Hyperlearning MCAT Student Guide (slightly used, 1 torn page)

There is also a schedule printout if you would like that the class uses.

I am interested in your TPR books... are they still available?

hey, I am interested in one of your books, are you willing to negotiate?

Hi,

I have the following 2010 Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT books for sale:

1. 2010 Hyperlearning MCAT In-Class Compendium (brand-new) - $70
2. 2010 Hyperlearning MCAT Biological Sciences Review (brand-new) - $80
3. 2010 Hyperlearning MCAT Physical Sciences Review (like-new) - $80

Also, I have the following MCAT books:

1. 2009 Berkeley Review Writing Sample book (brand-new) - $45
2. The 2009 Official Guide to the MCAT Exam (brand-new) - $20
3. The 2009 Official Guide to the MCAT Exam (like-new) - $15
4. 2010-2011 Medical School Admissions Requirements (brand-new/like-new) - $25

If interested, please email me at [email protected] (or make your best offer). I will ship them ASAP!

I have the following used TPR hyperlearning books.

Hyperlearning MCAT Science Workbook (2009; no notes/highlighting)
Hyperlearning MCAT Physical Sciences Review (2009: no notes/highlighting)
Hyperlearning MCAT In Class Compendium (2008: a lil bit of notes, no highlighting)
Hyperlearning MCAT Science Review Questions & Solutions
I can also throw in a used kaplan mcat premier program of 2008.

I am asking for $149, call me at 608 7388867 if you are interested. I live in Florida, Tampa so if you in the area, it will simplify shipping and payment.

Mike

Hello guys...if you have time and want to know everything before your MCAT day, get these examcracker books. With these, you are sure of 11s in PS and BS.

Physics 1001 Question (brand new)
Chemistry 1001 Questions (brand new)
Organic Chemistry 1001 (brand new)
Biology 1001 Questions (used with a few notes and highlighting)
Biology review (brand new)
Verbal 101 (the magic to the verbal section, go up by atleast 3pts on the VR section)

The VR book works. I speak six languages and have struggled with this section, but when I used this book, I went from 4 to a 7 and this was like 3wks before my test.

Asking for $99. if interested, call me at 608 738 8867 and if you live in the area, Tampa FL, shiping and payments will be alot easier.

Mike

Last edited: