2011-2012 Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the turnaround from getting accepted to hearing back about OBC or MOST from the army?

The hint that I got about it was when I received my in-processing paperwork from Ms. Louise Taylor. That took about 10 days to receive. I haven't heard anything since then. I'm taking an educated guess and think that I will receive orders sometime in early July (July 1?).

Members don't see this ad.

The hint that I got about it was when I received my in-processing paperwork from Ms. Louise Taylor. That took about 10 days to receive. I haven't heard anything since then. I'm taking an educated guess and think that I will receive orders sometime in early July (July 1?).

As far as BOLC (formerly OBC), its going on right now, so you're definitely in the survival course if anything.

How is BOLC going? And about how many people are there from our class? It seems like a decent number of us are going to have to wait for MOST...

Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone I have talked received their orders via email... most of them were AF, but not all.

Accepted today...Air Force. I had given up hope already. Crazy and exciting.

Accepted today...Air Force. I had given up hope already. Crazy and exciting.

Congratulations! I didn't even know there were AF people still waiting haha
Way to hang in there!

Awesome! See you on July 2? Don't forget to join the FB pages, USUHS Class of 2016, and USUHS Class of 2016 Air Force. We have been getting a lot of great advice from the Class of 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.