2011 January MCAT takers. Unite!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FuturaDocta

Pop_Princess_MD
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else taking the January MCAT? I am studying most of "holiday break." Joy to the world! :rolleyes:

Hopefully my lack of socialization and hours on e-mcat.com will pay off. Any one feel me?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else taking the January MCAT? I am studying most of "holiday break." Joy to the world! :rolleyes:

Hopefully my lack of socialization and hours on e-mcat.com will pay off. Any one feel me?

Same here!!!... My holiday is going to be a hardcore study time... It sucks but hopefully it pays for like you said :)...

I forgot to point out one thing. We may be the few people who don't gain a huge amount of holiday weight because we should be studying most of the time versus socializing. Man, things I think of to keep optimistic. haha

Members don't see this ad :)
I forgot to point out one thing. We may be the few people who don't gain a huge amount of holiday weight because we should be studying most of the time versus socializing. Man, things I think of to keep optimistic. haha

Here's to productive studying during the time of materialism, family, and distractions! Lets F the test Up!

Yea, thats totally not the case for me. When I study I eat 10X as much as when I'm just socializing...

I've always thought there should be a combined thread for 1/28 and 1/29. I don't know why people insist on splitting the groups! Scores come out the same day don't they?

OMG I just took my first practice exam since the summer and I'm ready to throw up all over myself. ouch. :(

One of the Berkeley Review owners told me that you should give yourself a 2 test buffer before you start worrying. After the 3rd test, if it's still bad, then you can consider pushing it back. Don't stress!

Loving the UCI support on SDN.

OMG I just took my first practice exam since the summer and I'm ready to throw up all over myself. ouch. :(

It's been so long since you last took an exam! I agree with iMED that you should cut yourself some slack and see how the following few weeks of review go.

Ugh! I just made the test "challenging" on aamc.... and (BARFFFFFFFF). I probably got 1 out of 10 right.