2012-2013 application cycle thread?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

denimfan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Forgive me if I'm asking a question that has been answered in a sticky, but how come I don't see one of those application threads for this year (Clinical/Counseling Psychology PhD Applications 2012-2013)?

Members don't see this ad.

Because someone (you?) has to create one? Also, someone did start an interview invite thread for this year, and I assume they will take responsibility to manage it, as others in the past have so graciously done.

Members don't see this ad :)
The guy who started the invite thread in early November was clearly just trying to make the rest of us too panicky to finish our apps :) I was glad to see no activity there!

Last year we also had a thread that just listed schools people were applying to and another general thread for discussing application stuff. It was helpful to be connected to other people obsessing over the same thing as I was, as no one in my personal life could quite understand it. Good luck to you all this cycle!