2012-2013 Official Psychology PhD/PsyD Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
My husband was accepted at the combined clinical and counseling program at USA Monday morning via phone call. Just found out I'm the first alternate via email. If you were accepted and aren't interested, please let them know ASAP.

Waitlisted via Email late yesterday afternoon at George Washington University for their PsyD. The waiting game continues!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just accepted an offer at The University of Memphis Counseling Psychology Ph.D. Has anyone else accepted there?

Is anyone planning on accepting an offer to Xavier's Psy.D program for the fall?

Sorry that I waited so long to post this, but I was accepted to West Virginia University's Clinical Ph.D. program. Guaranteed funding for 4 years!:D

Just found out I am on the waitlist for Auburn's Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences program, so if anyone is planning on turning them down, I would greatly appreciate it!! Good luck to all!

I just accepted an offer to Stony Brook's clinical psych phd program. Fellow cohort, saying hi! So excited!

yes I did interview with Yeshiva, wondering if anyone heard back yet.

Husband and I just accepted our offers from South Alabama. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,

Has anyone received an offer from St John's University? I received an email stating that I'm an "alternate list" and that it is their experience that they regularly tap into this list as needed. I wanted to know if anyone has received an offer or any other information.

Thank you!

Has anyone heard from SUNY-Albany's Clinical PhD program yet? I have been in touch with them via email and haven't gotten a clear response as to whether they have sent out offers or not yet.

I was wait listed for Chestnut Hill. Anyone get accepted but planning on declining??

Thanks!

To NJPsychStudent - Re. Albany, as far as I know, they have most of their cohort decided (but possibly not all). If you PM me your POI, I might be able to give you more info!

Last edited:
Accepted off the alternate list to LIU Brooklyn's Clinical Psych PhD program. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited :D

Accepted at University of Southern Mississippi. No word about my cohort yet...

Officially accepted an offer from Cleveland State University. Is anyone else headed there in the Fall? :)

I'm sure it might have been said already but Adelphi sent out acceptance emails on Thursday, March 7 at 3:10 PM. It was the assistant on behalf of the director.

I got accepted!! The only place I want to be!

Congrats on being accepted to Adelphi last year! I have my interview in less than a week and it is one of my top choices - if not my very top! I was wondering if you had any advice for the interview process? I have heard a few things about the group interview and nothing at all about the individual interview. Any insight would be so helpful! Congrats again!