2012 Age and DS Admission 2006-2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc toothache

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
About 6.5% of the 2011 entering class is over the age of 30. The grand prize goes to the 56 year old that matriculated in Minnesota. In 2010, another 56 year old matriculated in West Virginia and still another matriculated in NYU in 2007.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 2012 Age and DS Admission SDN 8-27-12.xls
    44 KB · Views: 440
Say what!? There's a 16 year-old.

My guess he/she probably had dentists as parents.

Members don't see this ad :)
There's a 11 year old at a neighboring (fairly prestigious) college doing his bachelors in computer science lol. I was squishing bugs with a tree branch at 11.

Reactions: 2 users
There's a 11 year old at a neighboring (fairly prestigious) college doing his bachelors in computer science lol. I was squishing bugs with a tree branch at 11.

Meh. Back in middle school my parents kept comparing me to Sho Yano (A twelve year-old who started med school.) Dafuq was I supposed to do!?

Reactions: 1 user
ASDOH had the 16 year old. Really couldn't distinguish her from others (tends to happen with the female Asian scene). Last I heard, she's pretty on top of it in the class.

Meh. Back in middle school my parents kept comparing me to Sho Yano (A twelve year-old who started med school.) Dafuq was I supposed to do!?
Lol u azn? Just keep truckin' along and study for SATs to get 1600, then go to dental school and still suffer the parental and familial wrath because you're not a "real" doctah. My father gave up long ago lol.

Lol u azn? Just keep truckin' along and study for SATs to get 1600, then go to dental school and still suffer the parental and familial wrath because you're not a "real" doctah. My father gave up long ago lol.

Yeah I'm Asian. I remember before starting college my parents wanted to know what my goals after college were. I told them I wanted to go to dental school, and they just started laughing hysterically. Although they don't care too much anymore, possibly because I still have a younger sister currently in high school.