2012 feb/march/april NBDE part 1 test takers-Join This Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dent1912

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
2012 jan/feb/march/april NBDE part 1 test takers join this thread n share our doubts,questions and subjects preparations.

There are n no. of threads for discussion of 2012 exam pattern..so lets not discuss that here....This thread is to motivate each other and sail through the exam ,becoz practically speaking whatever will be the pattern.. we have to face it.

so, lets begin and try to takeover :)

Members don't see this ad.

2012 jan/feb/march/april NBDE part 1 test takers join this thread n share our doubts,questions and subjects preparations.

There are n no. of threads for discussion of 2012 exam pattern..so lets not discuss that here....This thread is to motivate each other and sail through the exam ,becoz practically speaking whatever will be the pattern.. we have to face it.

so, lets begin and try to takeover :)
yup i agree with you,i took my date initally for dec ,but now im moving it to feb bcoz i havnt started my studies yet and it was practicaaly impossible for me to take exams in dec.so now now giving it in feb with all the best effort i can put.started studying today

yeaa ...i have my xam in march....startin today wid soo much confusion for d new pattern.....newaysss....gud luc to all....

yup i agree with you,i took my date initally for dec ,but now im moving it to feb bcoz i havnt started my studies yet and it was practicaaly impossible for me to take exams in dec.so now now giving it in feb with all the best effort i can put.started studying today

m doing physio-biochem ,what have u guys started ?

Members don't see this ad :)
hay guys ....thanks for joining this thread :)

@ carver21 ..even i started studying just before few weeks ...doing DA.
we have min 4 months hope we can do it well.

@guggu ..it happens i m still confused that what to follow n what to leave .. ..we have good time n till march it would be clear what will be the exam pattren n all so dont worry just keep studying

@ sonam im doin DA .

I m going to put my study updates on this thread ... any one can join me .

Good luck to all

hay guys ....thanks for joining this thread :)

@ carver21 ..even i started studying just before few weeks ...doing DA.
we have min 4 months hope we can do it well.

@guggu ..it happens i m still confused that what to follow n what to leave .. ..we have good time n till march it would be clear what will be the exam pattren n all so dont worry just keep studying

@ sonam im doin DA .

I m going to put my study updates on this thread ... any one can join me .

Good luck to all

count me in.. I'm doing DA as well

i have started it too...good luck guys ...and ive started with physiology. those who will take the exams in jan or feb please do le the others know what the pattern is like.

I am a female looking for female study partner,call me at 248-560-7086 for planning if you are interested,Thanks!

Please post the link for the pattern discussions!

I'm planning to take part1 in March and now is in the documentation process!!! All the best dental people! Keep in touch!

i took date on 15 dec. but i m delaying it to april/may 12`.due to lack of prep.
i ve done physio,anatomy and pathology.
i ve got biochem,dental anatomy to go. i m studying from kaplan .
but i feel like im overdoing stuff ..and still need to recollect all the studying ive done.

i took date on 15 dec. but i m delaying it to april/may 12`.due to lack of prep.
but i feel like im overdoing stuff ..and still need to recollect all the studying ive done.

we being FTDs need to study in detail becoz the subjects are not really fresh for us. ...may be thats the reason we scratch things more ...it happens to many over here .
GOOD LUCK !

Members don't see this ad :)
hey,
i guess the confusion will be there for all of us who are taking their exam in 2012 but im hoping and praying it will make things easier for us :) ive started studying and also sorting out the documents which need to be submitted..anyone from karachi,pakistan bbm me or msg me here...
thanks

I liked u people discussing lot of info needed for a FTD,iam also planning to take my exam in 2012,as iam writing my TOEFL in the month of december 2011,i wanted to know when should we take the exam so as to join the course as soon as possible without wasting a academic year.Are u guys taking any coaching classes,is going to the coaching really helps.On what visa u people are planning to go to U.S to write the exam
These info will be useful to me,I would really appreciate this.

I liked u people discussing lot of info needed for a FTD,iam also planning to take my exam in 2012,as iam writing my TOEFL in the month of december 2011,i wanted to know when should we take the exam so as to join the course as soon as possible without wasting a academic year.Are u guys taking any coaching classes,is going to the coaching really helps.On what visa u people are planning to go to U.S to write the exam
These info will be useful to me,I would really appreciate this.

Many schools start their application cycle in mid year say after may .
If can wrap up ur NBDE part1 and toefl before that u can apply to many schools
N by then or a month later if ur done with part 2 also u will have more schools to apply....every school has different requirements and deadline, like BU and NYU closes their application cycle in Dec . ...so its kind of year round ...it depends on you ..which university suites you

Hello, hmsdm I am also a female looking for a study partner. Tried calling u but got your voice mail and so I left a message. Plz message me if u r still interested. Dent1912 u seem dedicated, message me if u interested in a study partner. I am looking for some one who is willing to dedicate the next 6months of their life to NBDE prep.

Hello All
How are the preparations coming along guys?I am planning to give the exams in April 12.Does anyone have any idea of what the new question pattern is going to be like?Also do you know if it is worth to join the Kaplan course preparation at their centre for Nbde....Good luck

done with 4 chapters of occlusion , dental histology and few topics of DA- though few chapters are remaining...
--so far no updates from anyone ?

I am a female looking for female study partner,call me at 248-560-7086 for planning if you are interested,Thanks!

hey am done too with Dental anat tooth morphology chapters..started with Okeson..keep posting plz..

I am a female looking for female study partner if anyone interested please call me at 248-560-7086 ,if i am not there ,leave me a message i will get back to you,thanks.

I have done histo from usemle lecture notes step 1 and now doing dental anatomy from mosby ....
my advice is to study from only one material for one subject so tht u can revise well in the end and not get confuse .
best of luk to all

hi... planning to appear in mar/ april...wat all materials r needed.. plz help..
kaplan review books all .
video lectures if u have time .
dental decks .
mosby dental anatomy.
first aid Q and A for nbde part 1.
I thk this will help u ...
contact me thr ur email id so tht I can give u some details

best of luk

hi guys...
i am new to this forum and have started my preparation for march 2012.
i am little bit confused about study material and pattern...:uhno::uhno:
please help me out......

im a student in kaplan n i think tht kaplan has larg n big resorses...so i decided to use the dental deck as the guide

hey hi every 1...i have been studyin for the nbde for a month so im wonderin if there is any student in chicago tht i could contact

Hello All
How are the preparations coming along guys?I am planning to give the exams in April 12.Does anyone have any idea of what the new question pattern is going to be like?Also do you know if it is worth to join the Kaplan course preparation at their centre for Nbde....Good luck

Questions will have matching, ordering, and multiple answers. Like for example a questions asks for you to name 3 symptoms of a certain disease.. You need to name the 3 and if you don't get all 3 right, you get no points. It's either 0 points or 1 point. No partial credit is given. Here's the link for it. It's on the 5th slide.

http://www.ada.org/sections/educationAndCareers/pdfs/adea_nbde_update.pdf

Hi guys,
Do you think kaplan q bank is really necessary or just ASDA questions are enough? I am Confused...thanks and keep the good work ;)

Hi everyone..i am taking nbde part1 in april 2012.i have given it before and got a score of 84,but no calls. so giving it again.....hope we all together will be a good team player.:)

Hi everyone.i m taking nbde part1 in april 2012...i hav given the exam before and got a score of 84,but no calls....so planning to take the exam again...hop we all b gud team players.

I am an Indian Female looking for female study partner if anyone interested please call me at 248-560-7086 ,if i am not available leave me a message i will get back to you,Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

My exam is in March ....a bit confused about new pattern ...Doing DA right now ....Can anyone please share the link to download Wheeler's CD for tooth morphology !!! .......Thanks and Gud Luck

I am an Indian Female looking for female study partner if anyone interested please call me at 248-560-7086,if i am not available leave me a message I will get back to you,thanks.

Hi,
I am taking my exam in february 2012, anyone from Boston Area interested in group studies.???????

Thanks.

February 4th here in Alabama the Beautiful...

I seem to be the only 1 in my class taking P/F...

War Eagle to Ya'll!

Status
Not open for further replies.