2012 UTMB TWU UTHSCSA (MOT programs)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They finally changed it on the website. No later than December 23 we will find out from UTMB. TWU told us on Friday that we would know by mid January.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know how many people were in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of UTMB interviews? The first round had 44.

Does anyone know how many people were in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of UTMB interviews? The first round had 44.

I imagine they all were about the same. There were 49 in the second.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an email today stating that I have been recommended for acceptance into the MOT program in Houston.

Has anyone else heard anything?

Got emails from both UTMSB and UTHSC today.

Got emails from both UTMSB and UTHSC today.

What email did you receive from UTHSC? And that is the UTHSC in San Antonio? Have you already interviewed there? What is your top choice?

Received an invitation to interview with UTHSCSA in the mail today.
Anyone already interviewed have any advice? Input?

I got a call from UTHSCSA today and got an interview invite also!!! I don't think they've held any interviews yet though. Do you know when yours is?

I got a call from UTHSCSA today and got an interview invite also!!! I don't think they've held any interviews yet though. Do you know when yours is?

Mine is January 27th at 9:30am. You?
The only reason I thought they had already held interviews is because someone posted before Christmas that they had received an inviation, so I figured they sent the invitations in waves. I just got a letter, though, they didn't call me.

Mine is January 20th at 9:30 am. They may have started now, I just know that they said that the interviews wouldn't be until mid-late January.

Members don't see this ad :)
Let us know how many people you interview with! :) and how it went. Good luck!

Mine is January 27th at 9:30am. You?
The only reason I thought they had already held interviews is because someone posted before Christmas that they had received an inviation, so I figured they sent the invitations in waves. I just got a letter, though, they didn't call me.

I was the one that posted about getting a letter before Christmas. I have not interviewed. I declined my interview at San Antonio. This second wave is probably from people declining so they were able to interview more people

Hey anyone who is already accepted to UTMB for the fall should join the UTMB MOT Class of 2014 on Facebook!

Got my acceptance letter from UTHSCSA today!!!! So relieved to finally know!! :)

Hi Aggie

Do you remember what kind of questions they asked during the group interview? Thanks!

Hello!

I know it has been a while since you have been on this site most likely, but I was just wondering if there is anything at all I could be studying or preparing for in regards to the UTMB interview? I have it November 9th and I am just really nervous about the group interview!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

I will be there tomorrow and I'm super nervous as well. The best insight I have received is to just be yourself.

Hey y'all. I was accepted to TWU Dallas to start Fall 2013. Anybody in this thread that also got accepted or is currently in the program?