Quantcast

2013 Adult CT Anesthesiology Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SinghDoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody get any offers yet? I'm pretty sure my interview season is done. With the match dissolving this year the process seems a bit mixed up. I've heard from one program that most programs will wait until June 4th and give a week for candidates to accept/reject an offer to spots not already granted to internal candidates.

For those who are current fellows, how did offers go last year?

SinghDoc

periopdoc

Cardiac Anesthesiologist
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Match? What match? Acceptance is on a rolling basis. A week to accept an offer seems about routine from what I have heard.

- pod

RussianJoo

Useless Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There's a match now? I plan on applying next year and also thought acceptance was on a rolling basis and actually thought that most places would already be filled by now.

stargirl50

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had interviews in Feb and March and have 3 more in May. The process has really been confusing-- first there was no match, then around Dec or Jan we heard there was going to be a match for applicants this year, then in March we were back to no match. To the OP, from what I know, the only offers made before June are for 2 year positions (CT + ICU, etc)-- that's how it's supposed to work, anyway!