2013 Dr. Collins PCAT Material + Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sammyu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the PCAT and am ready to get rid of my study material. I primarily used the Dr. Collins material and was very pleased with the results. I felt that I was prepared for what I saw on the actual PCAT as best as I could have been using this study material and my score reflected how prepared I was. The study material is accurate and concise without a bunch of information that you are not going to be tested on. There are several several tests for each section that are very useful. The chemistry section has the added biochemistry section. I believe I have all of the updates, also. The set is in GREAT condition with no writing at all throughout any of it. There is maybe one page that has a little crease on the end, but the material was taken very good care of.

I also have the Kaplan PCAT study guide 2010-2011 Edition. I looked over some of this as I was waiting to receive my Collins material. This might be good to review after you have went through the Dr. Collins guide.

For sale:
- 2013 Dr. Collins PCAT study material (complete set in great condition with updates)

- 2010-2011 Kaplan PCAT

If you are interested in either or both, please email me at [email protected] and I will email you back asap.

Members don't see this ad.

I have the 2013 Dr Collins that I bought from someone else.It is guaranteed success especially that some of the questions were found on the exam itself.I also throw in a fairly used 2013 complete Kaplan PCAT test prep with more than 300 flash cards