2014 General Surgery Match Data

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abearhin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Docs and future Docs,
I have noticed most specialties have info on their match stats either on SDN or Aunt Minnie etc. Is there a particular place to get that info or similar websites for folks that are dead set on general surgery? Sorry but I am new to this and I have looked at the threads but did not find much help. Would be grateful if someone could respond and direct me or IM me and offer me some guidance. 2nd year about to take step 1 and hit the wards here and would love to get any insight that could help me in the upcoming years. Thanks so much.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Docs and future Docs,
I have noticed most specialties have info on their match stats either on SDN or Aunt Minnie etc. Is there a particular place to get that info or similar websites for folks that are dead set on general surgery? Sorry but I am new to this and I have looked at the threads but did not find much help. Would be grateful if someone could respond and direct me or IM me and offer me some guidance. 2nd year about to take step 1 and hit the wards here and would love to get any insight that could help me in the upcoming years. Thanks so much.

The NRMP has data tables on their website with match statistics.