2015-2016 Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry Application Thread

member 1989

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here's the thread. Good Luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anybody heard anything for Meharry? Has anybody submitted the secondary app?

Members don't see this ad :)
"Supplemental Application:The supplemental application for the 2015 admission cycle will be available starting August 1st along with the link shown below." -Meharry Dental Admissions Website

I sure wish it was available now... I don't like waiting.

Reactions: 1 user
Submitted Supp....praying it's still early enough!

the long wait begins.

looking forward to an interview at Meharry this cycle. Can't wait!!:soexcited:

Looking forward to meeting you all!! I'm a current D1. Just finished the first week of classes.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email saying application is now complete and ready to be forwarded to admissions committed for review and interview consideration :)

So after stalking last years thread....it's pretty much safe to say nobody will start hearing anything regarding interviews until mid/late September?

So after stalking last years thread....it's pretty much safe to say nobody will start hearing anything regarding interviews until mid/late September?
That's what it seems to be. Luckily I have work and my last semester of grad school to distract me!

Yes, we all have a million questions haha! When did you submit the primary/secondary app?? Congrats to you btw!

Congrats on your interview. Did you receive the invite via email or a phone call?

Just got an invite!

10/2

The wait is so nerve wrecking!

Congratulations to everyone invited for interviews so far!

Good luck everyone! I'm a D-1 student too so I know the struggle train you guys are on!

Ok, back to study Gross Anatomy...

Did everyone on this thread get a supplemental application link set to them? I got one yesterday and I called and they said they send it to everyone who applies?

No

When I called, they said it would be sent, however I didn't receive anything. I went to complete the supplemental myself via the school website.

............:lame::lame::lame::lame:

No

When I called, they said it would be sent, however I didn't receive anything. I went to complete the supplemental myself via the school website.

............:lame::lame::lame::lame:
I'm going to submit it but I'm not holding out for an interview my undergrad gpa is low and I'm focusing on post baccs now.

Received an invite as well for Friday, 9/25/2015 xD

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats! May I ask when did you submit everything? (AADSAS/Supplemental/DAT scores)?

Sure, I submitted AADSAS back in July, Took DAT in August. GPA verified Sept. 1st, DAT scores received Sept. 4th, and completed application sent out Sept. 5th.

Sure, I submitted AADSAS back in July, Took DAT in August. GPA verified Sept. 1st, DAT scores received Sept. 4th, and completed application sent out Sept. 5th.
Thanks so much for replying. Outside of being asked to submit your supplement application, did you get any email about them receiving your DAT scores?

Thanks so much for replying. Outside of being asked to submit your supplement application, did you get any email about them receiving your DAT scores?

Np, I did not get a separate email regarding my DAT scores being received. Here is the email I got:

Dear Applicant:

I am writing to acknowledge receipt of your verified AADSAS application including DAT scores, Meharry Medical College Supplemental Application, and letters of recommendation. Your application is now complete and is ready to be forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review and interview consideration.

Please allow up to six weeks for review. You will receive written communication indicating the Admissions Committee's decision. There is no need to contact the Office of Admissions and Recruitment until the Admissions Committee's review is complete as this seriously delays the process.

Thank you for your interest in Meharry Medical College.

Around a week later I had an interview invite in my email.

Okay great ty so much Cpain for filling me in. I will just continue to wait like the others :)

Appreciate the info Cpain...

Side note....has anyone heard any good things about their MHS program for those who get considered?

For those who went for the interview last week, can you kindly tell us,how it went , how many of you were interviewed and what should the rest of us waiting to be interviewed look forward to

For those who went for the interview last week, can you kindly tell us,how it went , how many of you were interviewed and what should the rest of us waiting to be interviewed look forward to

I second that.

12 were interviewed, and it was an amazing experience. Be genuine, professional, and prepared to talk about why you would fit in best at Meharry.

Reactions: 2 users