2015-2016 Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was accepted last Friday. Thank you to those of you who kept us all up to date with the latest information. I wish you all the best!

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

OOS 8P9V10B cgpa 3.91 scgpa 3.90. 2nd time applicant. Undergrad -- Part time work throughout school, community clinic volunteering, medical missions. Gap Years --2 yrs. full time work in behavioral health/substitute teaching, Hospital volunteering, and shadowing. I'm pretty motivated towards family medicine, which may have positively influenced my application.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone here have < 125 on a sub-section on the MCAT and was still interviewed or accepted? I have ECs that strongly align with their mission but I'm afraid my 124 in CARS is gonna give me the boot :(

Hi I'm applying this cycle, had my interview here, and just received an email saying they're mailing my decision. People in my forum this year seem to think that means acceptance or rejection. But here is it true that people were waitlisted who got snail mail? Also, if accepted, did everyone get a phone call? Please let me know! Thanks!

-anxious pre med