DAT 2015 DAT ,Math Destroyer including our GenChem Destroyer Raffle - Like this post to enter!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good luck to all students studying for DAT and the books that will arrive in time to study during the holiday break!

2015 DAT and Math Destroyer as a bonus we are including our brand new 2015 General Chemistry Destroyer.

All you have to do to enter is "like" this post

The raffle will end midnight December 20th...

Good luck to all and Happy Holidays!

raffle-DAT.jpg
GEN-CHEM-Cover_206x260.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 116 users

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I really hope I win this!! Is there anything we should do besides liking this post? Thank you for the opportunity! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Nothing else is needed just "like" the main post in this forum. We will draw a name from from a hat..I will not be drawing the name, Dr. Romano will. If I remember I will take a picture of Dr. Romano drawing the name and post it. Once we have the winning name I will post it on SDN in this forum and also privately message the winner to get shipping information. We are thrilled with our new work and have adjusted to whatever will come your way on test day. Our new General Chemistry Destroyer was just completed by Dr. Romano and if you have a weakness is General Chemistry this book will do the trick. It takes hard work and dedication to score high on the DAT, but with our materials we feel you are using the best!

Good luck to all !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What a great idea!! "Like" :D

This is fantastic! Thanks for running this...

liiiiiiiiike :soexcited:

Good luck to all students studying for DAT and the books that will arrive in time to study during the holiday break!

2015 DAT and Math Destroyer as a bonus we are including our brand new 2015 General Chemistry Destroyer.

All you have to do to enter is "like" this post

The raffle will end midnight December 20th...

Good luck to all and Happy Holidays!

View attachment 187699 View attachment 187700
This contest had ended and winner selected. Check back for future raffles.

Yay, can't believe I won! Thanks a lot Dr. Romano/Nancy!