2015 MCAT Tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leveluptestprep

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you serious about achieving an exceptional MCAT score? I am an experienced tutor and together we can realize your full potential.

- 99th percentile score on the MCAT (40)
- I have experience working for commercial test prep companies. Will provide testimonials upon request.
- I have prepared lesson plans for 2015 MCAT test. Excellent knowledge of the additional subjects including Biochemistry, Psychology, and Sociology.
- I understand the challenges students face and can make online tutoring easy and effective via Skype and screen-sharing software.
- I will make the most of your time. In our first meeting we will lay out a structured study plan tailored to your specific needs. My lesson plans are designed to efficiently improve your performance.
- My job is to improve your score. To do this I teach a combination of both core subject knowledge and powerful test taking techniques.
- I am selective of the students I work with so that I can provide individualized training. I only work with serious students who will put in the work required to achieve an excellent score.

Send a private message or visit http://www.leveluptestprep.com for more information

Members don't see this ad.