2016-2017 Baylor College of Medicine Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just curious, what are your personal GPA ranges for those of you applying? I am interested in applying to Baylor in the future... O_O
GPA should be >3.7 and from there mcat becomes more important.

Members don't see this ad.

Just checked my status and I'm currently also "not supported." No idea when the status changed though.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! Did your "not supported status" revert to the normal "under review one"?

Thank you!! Yep, my "not supported" status went back to saying "is complete and under review"!! Good luck to y'all! I hope everyone hears good news soon!

Congratulations! Did your "not supported status" revert to the normal "under review one"?

Thank you!! Yep, my "not supported" status went back to saying "is complete and under review"!! Good luck to y'all! I hope everyone hears good news soon!

@mockingjay951 Congratulations!!!! I was in the same situation as you so I'm hoping that their working the way down the list!! May I ask who called? You can PM if you'd rather discuss it there!

Got a call. Accepted! Interviewed in September

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got a call. Accepted! Interviewed in September

Congratulations!!! When did you get the call? Also did you notice that your status last week had the status not supported message but then changed back to complete and under review?

So for the people that saw the status change... did you receive an email of the change, or did you happen to randomly check it and noticed the change?

Congratulations!!! When did you get the call? Also did you notice that your status last week had the status not supported message but then changed back to complete and under review?

I never checked my status, sorry lol. Its current status is the "complete and is being reviewed" one, though.

Congrats! :clap:Just got a call? IS or OOS?

Yea just got it, IS

Reactions: 1 user
But now everyone's status is back to normal? So there's no way to judge if you didn't check last week?

congrats yall!

i'll be in the corner eating all my feelings over this process :help:

congrats yall! All calls are done now???

Congrats, everyone! My status is still "not supported." I can't tell what the general consensus is. Is this good news?
Pretty sure it's good news. There's only so much time in the day for the dean to call. She was so sweet and took a good amount of time to talk to me.

Obsessively checking status bc I'm so stressed

I love this school and I feel like I ****ed up one of my interviews :(

Obsessively checking status bc I'm so stressed

I love this school and I feel like I ****ed up one of my interviews :(
also... this is the dumbest question, but how do you get to where you can check your status? like on amcas?

Anybody knows about how many acceptance calls were made on this first round (which I assume is done) ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 11.41.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 11.41.52 AM.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 160
what does not supported mean?
I think the "not supported" message shows up temporarily when the admissions staff are updating the statuses of applicants. When that message goes away you will see a status update of some kind on your portal.

@accepted students

Did y'all attend the social afterward on interview day, or the lunch that was before interview day?

Also, did any accepted students get the email they mentioned yet? Just casually panicking that it was all a dream! Haha

Reactions: 1 user