For Sale 2016 Dr. Collins PCAT Study Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnthonyNguyenPH

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI all, I am happy to say I am starting pharmacy school now in just a little over a month as a first year! I've finished taking my PCAT and am no longer in need of my Dr. Collins material. I have the latest 2016 version and it contains no marks/notes as I kept notes separately in a notebook. I am willing to negotiate a price! My email is [email protected] if you want to contact me!

Members don't see this ad.

HI all, I am happy to say I am starting pharmacy school now in just a little over a month as a first year! I've finished taking my PCAT and am no longer in need of my Dr. Collins material. I have the latest 2016 version and it contains no marks/notes as I kept notes separately in a notebook. I am willing to negotiate a price! My email is [email protected] if you want to contact me!

Oh guys he is absolutely fake. Do not trust Anthony Nguyen at all. He will take your money through a phone app. He has postings on multiple websites.