2016 Fall BCPS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmcar_bps

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm planning to take the Fall 2016 BCPS exam. I currently have the 2014 exam materials with audio. Should I update my study materials or would the 2014 materials be sufficient for success? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I can sell you the pdf version of 2015. PM me for more details! It could be a bit changes of guidelines from year to year.

I am studying too for fall
I purchased the updated 2016 materials from accp

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hi! I'm planning to take the Fall 2016 BCPS exam. I currently have the 2014 exam materials with audio. Should I update my study materials or would the 2014 materials be sufficient for success? Thanks!!
I have the BCPS 2015 PDFS and audio. A friend attended the 2016 review but did not buy the audio. Anyone willing to share or trade? Heck, I do not mind sharing what I have if someone can help get the current audio.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have the BCPS 2015 PDFS and audio. A friend attended the 2016 review but did not buy the audio. Anyone willing to share or trade? Heck, I do not mind sharing what I have if someone can help get the current audio.
Hello, Can you share or sell your BCPS study materials?

Hello, everyone. This year i took Spring 2016 BCPS exam but i couldn't clear it. Now i want to retake the exam for Fall 2016, but from now and onward they have changed the curriculum for the exam. Please can anyone guide me? If anyone has material for Fall 2016 exam Kindly share with me. i am from under-developed country and i can't purchase the material for Fall 2016 exam. Kind Regard
. my email address is [email protected].

Hello, everyone. This year i took Spring 2016 BCPS exam but i couldn't clear it. Now i want to retake the exam for Fall 2016, but from now and onward they have changed the curriculum for the exam. Please can anyone guide me? If anyone has material for Fall 2016 exam Kindly share with me. i am from under-developed country and i can't purchase the material for Fall 2016 exam. Kind Regard
. my email address is [email protected].
Hi, please can you share your bcps materials?