CASPer Test 2016 Official CASPer SIM™ QBank Score Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Advisor Prep

Admissions Guru
Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
As a leading provider of practice CASPer™ test materials, we encourage SDN users to share their CASPer SIM QBank performance rank score and whether in combination with whether they were granted an interview. For 2015, NYMC and Rutgers are the US medical schools using this situational judgment test. We believe that CASPer SIM QBank performance rank scores are correlative to performance on the actual exam and would love to hear from SDN users of CASPer SIM™

Please use the following format when sharing your experience:

CASPer SIM™ QBank Test Form
Performance Score Rank
Subsequent Interview Received (Y/N)

Disclaimer:
CASPer SIM™ is a trademark of Advisor Prep Education Services LLC. CASPer® is a registered trademark of Altus Assessments Inc. The CASPer® test is delivered by Altus Assessments at takecasper.com. This practice test is operated by Advisor Prep Education Services, a provider of test preparation services. Advisor Prep is an independent service provider which has no role in creating or administering the CASPer® test. Altus Assessments and Advisor Prep have no relationship whatsoever, whether by way of affiliation, endorsement, or otherwise.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I did forms #4-6.

My Casper sim scores were:

#4 = 58 %
#5 = 67 %
#6 = 73 %

The practice exams were very helpful! I ended up interviewing and receiving an admission from NYMC! :)