2017-2018 Albert Einstein College of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
fyi current available dates that I see are a few between december 8-15 (still don't know if this is real shiiiiiiit) I might call them rn tbh

"Hi, I'm neurotic AF and tried to log in to the interview scheduler without an invite. Can I just go ahead and sign up?"

Reactions: 6 users
lol omg I can log in too, my amcas ID shows up on the top and everything. Hmmmmm

Reactions: 1 user
HAHAHA also you forgot the "plz i've been silent for over 1 month plz give me some hope"
Call went straight to voicemail tho :/

Just do it. It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

I also can sign into that but haven't been asked to interview, but I wouldn't have had the link to it if it hadn't been posted here...I'm not sure if thats real or not

Members don't see this ad :)
I can login too lol, there's no way this is real

Has anyone who hasn't gotten an interview invite been able to randomly sign into the interview scheduler? I just noticed that I can...

EDIT: deleted post bc everyone else asked/answered the question before my page refreshed lmao

Last edited:
Comment retracted because question was answered.

I guess just wait and see what happens...... No point jumping the gun

My theory is that those who are complete will be able to sign in, but not those who are not complete yet?

Okay so it appears most people can log onto it, but if you actually try to schedule one, it says "Your interview Schedulee is failed, Try it later or call Admission Office."

Reactions: 2 users
Okay so it appears most people can log onto it, but if you actually try to schedule one, it says "Your interview Schedulee is failed, Try it later or call Admission Office."
Ty for taking one for the team and trying to schedule something, lol.

Reactions: 7 users
UHHH so i might've tried to go through with it.... and I got a confirmation! "Your Interview Date/Time has been scheduled. A confirmation will be sent to your email." holy ****
gdi

congrats? I think?

Reactions: 1 users
UHHH so i might've tried to go through with it.... and I got a confirmation! "Your Interview Date/Time has been scheduled. A confirmation will be sent to your email." holy ****

maybe that means they gave your account access to be interviewed?? haha congratz???? woooot??

@OldSavage in response to "Tell me about yourself?" at his interview he signed up for without being invited:

i-didn-t-choose-the-thug-life-t-shirt-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

*Walks out of the room, checks phone, acceptance email in inbox*

Reactions: 8 users
HAHAHA Only us SDNers would find this loop in the system. If anything, this should be our takeaway: some people are going to be invited soon.

I don't see suggest scheduling an interview if you haven't received an email. The last think you want to do is hurt your chances of getting an actual interview :D

I'm too scared to click anything. +pity+

I also tried to schedule, just for kicks 'n gigs, and it failed. I was complete back in early Aug.